Toilet trash

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Aren't Coventry that team that have to pay a bunch of egg chasers to play in their own stadium?

That's them right?

What’s Coventry like? Do you have schools? Or mathematics? How about molar teeth? I can’t wait to visit! I’m too excited!!! I’m going to stop washing immediately!

Now, teach me your customs. I’m married to someone I’m not related to and my child has the correct number of chromosomes. How do I bring this up during a typical dinner from a bin, without causing offence?

Also, fashion etiquette. Do I shit smear shit indiscriminately over clothing I found in a skip? How about the single ASDA carrier bag with a dead pigeon in, left hand or right?

Lastly, I’m nervous about having to wank continually in public without breaking eye contact, and I’ve never tried spice. Although this is offset by my excitement to see so many Heron Foods and Cash Converters and I hear you have a massive Shoezone!

Oh I do hope you will reply soon!

For the record, I don’t live in Coventry and aren’t from there, so hollow jibes of that nature are meaningless.

However, watching your fans run across the tarp dividing the home and away fans, to then watch their team lose is going to live in my head rent free for a while.

However, watching your fans run across the tarp dividing the home and away fans, to then watch their team lose is going to live in my head rent free for a while.
What things in your head do you have pay rent for? Two syllable words?

I suppose it’s a small win. Didn’t get a beating, saw your team win and then managed to keep your underwear soil free. Life must be great for you….

good night all, hopefully I’m gonna have some sweet sweet dreams of those Samba penalty saves.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom