If you think that's a red card

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Maurice Maurice

Reaction score
If you buy into the bullshit that the Holgate challenge was a red card, then you're part of the problem. No one got injured, no one had to leave the game, just a robust challenge that was a yellow at the absolute worst.

This isn't football, it's non contact, pre ordained rubbish where for some reason, we're seen as the rubbing rag team, worthy of every bad decision, every talking point and for me, I can't wait to get out of this fucking pantomime league. Hopefully some of you whiny fuckers will latch on to Man City, Liverpool, whoever and stick with the Prem because slagging us off after more decisions like today really isn't what fans do.

If you buy into the bullshit that the Holgate challenge was a red card, then you're part of the problem. No one got injured, no one had to leave the game, just a robust challenge that was a yellow at the absolute worst.

This isn't football, it's non contact, pre ordained rubbish where for some reason, we're seen as the rubbing rag team, worthy of every bad decision, every talking point and for me, I can't wait to get out of this fucking pantomime league. Hopefully some of you whiny fuckers will latch on to Man City, Liverpool, whoever and stick with the Prem because slagging us off after more decisions like today really isn't what fans do.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He’s only nearly broke his leg. What’s up? He’s got another one

Just because some of us don't agree with you? We are the problem? Priceless.

Here we are in the 61st minute and the lad who got fouled is still running around like a good 'un. Brilliant recovery from such a bad challenge 😂😂😂

Here we are in the 61st minute and the lad who got fouled is still running around like a good 'un. Brilliant recovery from such a bad challenge 😂😂😂

Ah, so you're in the "awful challenges are only awful if the other player actually breaks his leg, otherwise just play on" camp, got you

Serious question - despite your crackpot fishing OP.
Now you’ve seen the photo above, and if that was a tackle on McAtee, what would you be saying?

Back
Top Bottom