Toilet trash

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

2rzxati.jpg
That's the first Barney post I've liked ;)

Good luck watching that toilet trash football every week. I've seen non league sides play better you bunch of cheats

Don't forget that "this town, is coming like a ghost town", written about that shit hole of a place called Coventry. And the Specials sang that, so it must be true!

I had to drive into Coventry twice recently for work.
I hope that never happens again.
I once slept rough in the centre of Coventry, en route hitching from Sheffield to Cornwall. I hope that never happens again.

Lol...your a sorry bunch. But your so used to watching Shit football more years than anyone cares to remember. on today's performance..at home, very very poor on today's performance from the ref you would beat Barcelona. the most overpaid and easily the worst team we have played this season. Alarm bells have been ringing I see all season.

Really looking forward to our meeting at the end of the season. You will be fighting to stay up. And we will be celebrating automatic promotion. At the very least play offs.

Table doesn't lie. We will finish top 2.

Today the sun shone on a dogs Arse...give a shit team and referee a pedestal on sky and sure enough they make a fool of themselves.

Cheeerio...I say we are going up!

I can see why Cov fans feel this way but understand this. We haven’t played that brand of football all season and it’s seen us go 6 without a win (that run is why we’ve fallen so far off the pace). That’s largely because we’ve tried to be expansive and play decent football but haven’t done the ugly side of the game nearly well enough. Too many times we’ve been left bemoaning cheating opposition and lack of protection from refs as we’ve been far too nice. So despite the quality of our play being pretty dire on Sunday, you’ll forgive us for not giving a fuck as we finally got to see our team be niggly, physical and professional (excluding that stupid tackle from McEveley). You lot were the first team we have outmuscled all season. We changed our approach and arrested the slide. That’ll do.

PS. Don’t quite a few of your loans expire in January? You lot seem very confident for a team build on sand.

PPS. Has Dion Dublin stopped crying about his missed penalty yet?

Lol, we have a 100% record without him (P3 W3). Good try though. Infact, we are better without him, if you look at the stats.

Do you genuinely believe that you would be better without them? That you’d win every game and/or be top of the league if you’d not had the loan players? Or do you accept that the sample that you have selected is not statistically significant?

It’s a fair assumption to say that if you take the league’s top scorer out of any team they would suffer for it. Do you not agree?

Read a really sad article about Jimmy Hill at the weekend , apparently he has advanced alzheimers ,living in a nursing home he doesn't even recognise his family members or anything to do with football. really sad.

Very sad to hear that. Always enjoyed listening his take on things even when I disagreed with his view.

Read a really sad article about Jimmy Hill at the weekend , apparently he has advanced alzheimers ,living in a nursing home he doesn't even recognise his family members or anything to do with football. really sad.

It's a terrible thing, as anyone who has been through it with family members will know.

Toilettrash
is the poster one of the Warwick Toilettrash s
I met Tim Toilettrash on holiday in Corfu
I commented on his unsual name, but he said hes not related to Alan Dirtytoiletbrush from Nuneaton
but he said its a regular comeback when people hear his name
What was unusual was his wife was from Coventry and was Sally Skidmarkedpants before marrying him and was glad for the name change

Last 50 years no comparison you are smaller than us in every way shape and form. Proves your Shitty football loving sorry excuse of city.

http://www.totalfootballforums.com/forums/topic/95563-sky-ultimate-league-last-50-years/

Your a tiny club....you think your big...all you sad dos go on about is attendances which far from special....and probably only swelled by the fact most of you have no jobs to go to.

Lol....if it was all about attendances Bournemouth would be in league one. And Newcastle would finish in champions league position every year.

Sod the attendances. Rather have a good team with legendary players.

Lol....sums it all up when all your fans including your manager is proud of tough tackling football running around like lunatics..trying to kick the shit out of the position....Lol absolutely shows you have never had any footballing pedigree. Keep on playing primitive football. Long live Billy sharpe your greatest striker of the last 20 years. Lmfao! Loving it.

Oh I beg please please carry on playing shit football. But I guess what option do you have. Lol absolutely None to compete with your superior opponents. You require basic talent to pass a ball.

He he he .... aren't we wound up here then ........

Now run along home quickly ..... your little sister has been waiting for you for ages ;)

UTB & FTP

Last 50 years no comparison you are smaller than us in every way shape and form. Proves your Shitty football loving sorry excuse of city.

http://www.totalfootballforums.com/forums/topic/95563-sky-ultimate-league-last-50-years/

Your a tiny club....you think your big...all you sad dos go on about is attendances which far from special....and probably only swelled by the fact most of you have no jobs to go to.

Lol....if it was all about attendances Bournemouth would be in league one. And Newcastle would finish in champions league position every year.

Lol....sums it all up when all your fans including your manager is proud of tough tackling football running around like lunatics..trying to kick the shit out of the position....Lol absolutely shows you have never had any footballing pedigree. Keep on playing primitive football. Long live Billy sharpe your greatest striker of the last 20 years. Lmfao! Loving it.

Oh I beg please please carry on playing shit football. But I guess what option do you have. Lol absolutely None to compete with your superior opponents. You require basic talent to pass a ball.

The unemployed with all that spare cash to watch football every week?

Logic not your strong point? Or the English language by the state of the above post.

McDonalds will hire anyone these days.

Toilettrash
is the poster one of the Warwick Toilettrash s
I met Tim Toilettrash on holiday in Corfu
I commented on his unsual name, but he said hes not related to Alan Dirtytoiletbrush from Nuneaton
but he said its a regular comeback when people hear his name
What was unusual was his wife was from Coventry and was Sally Skidmarkedpants before marrying him and was glad for the name change

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 6

God that's tragic. He used to wind me up when he appeared on TV all those years ago, but as you get older you come to realise who the good guys are.

Jimmy Hill - a proper football geek.

And now just died. Didn't realise he was as old as 87. Possibly a blessing if he'd deteriorated that much.

Coventry 1 Oldham 1

[Martin 49' / Philliskirk 90'(+2'41")]

Bottom of table:

21. Barnsley Pld.22, Pts.21.
22. Oldham Pld.21, Pts.20.
23. Crewe Pld.22, Pts.20.
24. Colchester Pld.22, Pts.20.

Cov fans: "It was the refs fault, [etc, etc]".

Stop laughing out loud you silly cunt.

Back
Top Bottom