Warnock popularity Growing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

originaltrueblade

Reaction score
I can hear him in this dressing and it would frighten this shit of our present team

“You have to die for three fucking points”

“Brewster son stay in the fucking toilet unless you start closing down”

“Fodds son if I had a jags you would stay in the fucking dressing room”

“ Flecky son what you doing walking round the pitch you may as well be taking the dog for a walk”

“Bougs what you doing son fucking tackle him or don’t bother coming back on the bus find your own way home son”

Now all of you fucking lot I want your guts left out on that pitch show these fancy dans what we are about. Now get the fuck on the pitch and get three points or don’t bother coming back in the fucking dressing room”

One thing is for sure there would be 100% more effort

I never would have entertained the idea of having Warnock back until this season. I'd take him back until the end of the season now. We'd still get relegated but we'd go down fighting. We'd go down with an identity. We'd go down with some pride.

I never would have entertained the idea of having Warnock back until this season. I'd take him back until the end of the season now. We'd still get relegated but we'd go down fighting. We'd go down with an identity. We'd go down with some pride.
He would bring belief effort and some much needed points

Warning back?! No thanks, would rather put my balls into a sizzling hot pan and turn the heat up than have him return. He's not the answer and this team is not suited to Warnock football either. If we're going down memory lane then Wilder is the man.

Warning back?! No thanks, would rather put my balls into a sizzling hot pan and turn the heat up than have him return. He's not the answer and this team is not suited to Warnock football either. If we're going down memory lane then Wilder is the man.
Some weirdos and pervs in London Establishments would pay for that hot pan experience.

Agree....if anyone mentioned Warnock as an option a month or 2 ago....I would have laughed it off as a joke suggestion.
However the situation has become so desperate than now I would have Warnock.
We'd still lose most of the games but I would be very confident of an improvement in performance.
At least we would be competing making it tough for the opposition, competing trying to win is all I ask for, at least give it a go.

I too said Warnock would be better than Wilder, then realised we have no wingers. It’s a no from me and I’m sure it’s a no from Neil

Hi Stegosaurus here

Warnock is the best manager we've ever had. It's too late for him to keep us up, but we can avoid beating Derby's record with him in charge.

Warnock would not do as much damage as an unsuccessful second spell for Wilder would do

How about we move on from Hecky and bring in the best possible option who is available now as his replacement, no matter whether they have past history with us or not? It's a theory.

My preference would be to bring in someone new who has never managed / played for us before so that they bring in their own perspective and we start again.

It's spelt "our"

Part of the thick fanbase I'm guessing..
Warnock fan on the defensive 😂

I’m sat eating my breakie, watching MOTD and playing with my dog typing with 1 hand on my phone. I’m really not trying to post a nobel prize winning post.

I’d bring in Billy as the manager, I’m sure he’d choose someone very familiar as his assistant. We will still go down, but at least we might make the opposition work for their nailed on 3 points.

Back
Top Bottom