Messgage to Hecky

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sort It out, also get a sports psychologist …. Worked wonders in Wilders era

Your final sentence effectively writes off the rest of last years side. The problem is, as everyone can see, is that our squad seems incapable of retaining possession, are failing with the basics of killing and passing the ball and a midfield so ineffective that it’s no wonder the defence looks so poor. Some of that HAS to be down to the manager and his tactics. Already Hecky is beginning to look like Wilder halfway through PL season 2. Not good.
What you mention hits on another thing Sean. Once the guy in charge starts to take on that beleaguered manager look, it's a difficult one to shake off.

"All we can do is go again"
"Nobody's going to feel sorry for us"
"Were preparing just the same"
"We've just got to roll our sleeves up"

Many similar platitudes which suggest you're not going to change something that you can't comprehend is not working. You're just going to try harder at it. But then when the manager starts to run out of inspiration, who inspires the manager.

There have been prior times when I do believe that McCabe would motivate Neil, when they were on better terms. In my experience and a lot could be bluster, he was able to put a positive spin on things and at least inject some positivity.

Who do we have now? The owner is never here. In his interview pitch side and his interview in the summer, he also comes over as someone under strain. Then you have Bettis, who I'll never forget, looked like he'd been under Chinese water torture when he announced Wilder was leaving. He also doesn't come across as the guy to motivate Hecky.

Hecky certainly needs something to go his way. A lucky win may do it, but I'm not sure what support he is getting given his whole remit was that he shoulders the whole football section.

Who motivates the motivator?

It’s amazes me how our fans forget.

This is basically a watered down version of Wilder. Hecky has copied the system formation even most of the play style.

Now he’s brought in his own players and it’s gone absolutely horrific. The results are one thing but the performances and fight are what we cannot accept.

We are in need of someone to come in and save us as if not we can be one of those teams on a very slippery slope. Then when we are back in the midst of nowhere we will beg for Wilder again.

What you mention hits on another thing Sean. Once the guy in charge starts to take on that beleaguered manager look, it's a difficult one to shake off.

"All we can do is go again"
"Nobody's going to feel sorry for us"
"Were preparing just the same"
"We've just got to roll our sleeves up"

Many similar platitudes which suggest you're not going to change something that you can't comprehend is not working. You're just going to try harder at it. But then when the manager starts to run out of inspiration, who inspires the manager.

There have been prior times when I do believe that McCabe would motivate Neil, when they were on better terms. In my experience and a lot could be bluster, he was able to put a positive spin on things and at least inject some positivity.

Who do we have now? The owner is never here. In his interview pitch side and his interview in the summer, he also comes over as someone under strain. Then you have Bettis, who I'll never forget, looked like he'd been under Chinese water torture when he announced Wilder was leaving. He also doesn't come across as the guy to motivate Hecky.

Hecky certainly needs something to go his way. A lucky win may do it, but I'm not sure what support he is getting given his whole remit was that he shoulders the whole football section.

Who motivates the motivator?
Remember football man Derek Dooley was the buffer between KMc and NW.

Hecky looks like he’s seeing bright oncoming headlights in the distance but some won’t see that because all they can do is rant at the owner and CEO, neither of whom l believe scouted our signings nor decide tactics.

And l’m not sticking up for those two whose comments about next season showed they’d probably given up the ghost this season already. Which is pathetic imo.

Surprised Hecky's been given the international break to limp on to another match.
Comfortably lose to Man U and what then?

You did well last year and have done since you took over from Slav, well done. But I think you know your put out of your depth here and the team is quite frankly lost and its not getting any better. It will get far worse. Time for someone see to see what they can do, as its not much fun getting mauled every week. Time to book that holiday and take a break and reflect on the good job you did last season. You will come back somewhere and start again. Best for all concerned.

Thanks Hecky and good luck.
Cheers thanks for the kind words. I've been waiting on this forum all season for someone as deep and insightful as yourself to show me what I must do. Have you any great further suggestions such as to where I should book said holiday, maybe India where I can meditate and reflect on last season or to come to the conclusion you know fuck all.

Regards,

Paul

Remember football man Derek Dooley was the buffer between KMc and NW.

Hecky looks like he’s seeing bright oncoming headlights in the distance but some won’t see that because all they can do is rant at the owner and CEO, neither of whom l believe scouted our signings nor decide tactics.

And l’m not sticking up for those two whose comments about next season showed they’d probably given up the ghost this season already. Which is pathetic imo.
What is a football man, isn't it just a tired cliche used by pundits for washed up players/managers such as Tony Currie who are given a living for once being a reasonable football player. Who would suggest as a "buffer" Brian Deane? Kevin Gage? Dave Basset?

He was hardly here when Wilder was hitting the heights. What exactly do you think he could do being here on a daily basis?

Both assets wanted to go.

There was no more money in the budget.

The thing he needs to do is lower his asking price especially after he and Bettis basically wrote off the season a few days ago.
Why

What did they say ?

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
You did well last year and have done since you took over from Slav, well done. But I think you know your put out of your depth here and the team is quite frankly lost and its not getting any better. It will get far worse. Time for someone see to see what they can do, as its not much fun getting mauled every week. Time to book that holiday and take a break and reflect on the good job you did last season. You will come back somewhere and start again. Best for all concerned.

Thanks Hecky and good luck.
Cheers thanks for the kind words. I've been waiting on this forum all season for someone as deep and insightful as yourself to show me what I must do. Have you any great further suggestions such as to where I should book said holiday, maybe India where I can meditate and reflect on last season or to come to the conclusion you know fuck all.

Regards,

Paul
Yes Ghandi, why don’t you fuck off to India, or failing that Gaza.
The proof is in the pudding you t@sspot. I say Hecky is out of his depth and you say he ain’t. We have one point from 8 games.....who do you think is the one who knows fuck all!

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
What is a football man, isn't it just a tired cliche used by pundits for washed up players/managers such as Tony Currie who are given a living for once being a reasonable football player. Who would suggest as a "buffer" Brian Deane? Kevin Gage? Dave Basset?
We have sussed this now....all these multiple friggin posts defending Hecky and slagging off anyone who may say he is out of his depth. Are you actually him or his wife or his mother or his boyfriend. If you remove your bell end from hecky’s mouth for one second your will see he is sh@t, and it’s getting worse. There is no argument for that fact unless you liked getting spanked (I bet you do) 0-8.

Back
Top Bottom