Toilet trash

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good luck watching that toilet trash football every week. I've seen non league sides play better you bunch of cheats
Worst footballing display I've seen from United for a while, how we've won that I'll never know. But it's 3 points and it feels much better knowing that you've come on here to call us cheats

How did we cheat by the way? The ref bottled many decisions, the ball wasn't over the line and on more than one occasion your players went down "expecting" something...Not to mention your side crowding the ref like you're Chelsea

Unlucky pal

Good luck watching that toilet trash football every week. I've seen non league sides play better you bunch of cheats
Reactions like that pleases me no end ,just sounds like one of our fans after a game when we have been intimidated and out muscled
we have set the standard today hopefully ( commitment and aggression but obviously we want to play more football and that will come
With confidence) I say it again well done blades! !

To be fair he's right we were absolute shite today .. As per absolutely normal . I am afraid we are devoid of quality direction pace and normally aggression although not today. We are a poor side but the difference is we know we are .

I will say as well I was not as impressed with Coventry as I thought I would be. Like the lad who came on in second half quite direct and tricky .

We deserved nothing and got something that's how football goes but let's acknowledge it !!

Up the Hammers

YDHCdR2.png

Absolutely hilarious how after all the shit Coventry have been through, it was today's game that's pushed this guy over the edge and gave him the inclination to sign up on here under the name toilet trash to post a thread titled toilet trash. Very well deserved like for the O/P from me.

Back
Top Bottom