Toilet trash

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lol...your a sorry bunch. But your so used to watching Shit football more years than anyone cares to remember. on today's performance..at home, very very poor on today's performance from the ref you would beat Barcelona. the most overpaid and easily the worst team we have played this season. Alarm bells have been ringing I see all season.

Really looking forward to our meeting at the end of the season. You will be fighting to stay up. And we will be celebrating automatic promotion. At the very least play offs.

Table doesn't lie. We will finish top 2.

Today the sun shone on a dogs Arse...give a shit team and referee a pedestal on sky and sure enough they make a fool of themselves.

Cheeerio...I say we are going up!

Where is this guy and where can I get hold of his latest predictions?

Lol...your a sorry bunch. But your so used to watching Shit football more years than anyone cares to remember. on today's performance..at home, very very poor on today's performance from the ref you would beat Barcelona. the most overpaid and easily the worst team we have played this season. Alarm bells have been ringing I see all season.

Really looking forward to our meeting at the end of the season. You will be fighting to stay up. And we will be celebrating automatic promotion. At the very least play offs.

Table doesn't lie. We will finish top 2.

Today the sun shone on a dogs Arse...give a shit team and referee a pedestal on sky and sure enough they make a fool of themselves.

Cheeerio...I say we are going up!
Covfan1987 will you be at Bramall Lane tomorrow night celebrating your promotion?

Perhaps we should do a raffle to see who gets to PM them and remind them all of the threads they are involved in?

Have your fun, gentlemen.

I shall be binning our friends off later today so as to keep the forum tidy....

Wait.. is he a cov fan? 😂 shouldn't you be busy fucking your sister you inbred cunt?

Funnily enough, Ive never felt the need to log into a Coventry forum given that theyre literally the most boring football club in the world.

At least if Putin gets to invade Britain he’ll leave Cov alone. It looks like the fucker has already been carpet bombed to bits anyway.

Lol. 10/10 thread and poster.

Funnily enough, Ive never felt the need to log into a Coventry forum given that theyre literally the most boring football club in the world.

At least if Putin gets to invade Britain he’ll leave Cov alone. It looks like the fucker has already been carpet bombed to bits anyway.
Jeez is that a Coventry fan. What a sad little twat

I'd probably give them a bit of sympathy tbf. Living in a cesspit, Not knowing from one month to the other if they're gonna be binned off miles away to some other no mark stadium, whilst also playing second fiddle to a rugby team 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom