Toilet trash

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

However, watching your fans run across the tarp dividing the home and away fans, to then watch their team lose is going to live in my head rent free for a while.

Were oddly rent free in you're head already and have been since you joined in 2015.

Petty insults about being inbred and “your mum” jokes just go to show how uneducated and pathetic your fan base really are. If you’re going to attempt to wind me up at least make it good. Unlike your football.

Petty insults about being inbred and “your mum” jokes just go to show how uneducated and pathetic your fan base really are. If you’re going to attempt to wind me up at least make it good. Unlike your football.

Why are you here? There's not even any salty tears. Everyone seems pretty upbeat about it all. Just some nice threads about being proud, thanks to some players that are leaving. Pretty boring stuff.

Off you pop to those "sweet sweet dreams" of Brice Samba's big hands. You may need to change the sheets in the morning.

It just makes me laugh that you've got an erection, a tiny one, granted, by coming on here tonight.

Oh, and I nearly forgot. You're a cunt and I'm not, so that's good enough for me. Cunt.

This is a fair point I suppose. If we were part of a truly impressive and educated fanbase, we'd all be resurrecting 7 year old threads on rival football clubs forums that we originally started to whinge about getting beaten.

Logging back onto an opposition fans’ forum because you didn’t like losing seven years ago is just about the saddest thing I’ve ever heard.

You should try sex, drugs, alcohol or travel mate. There’s a world out there.

Or your humour.

Fuck off you arse wipe

Oh look, this cunt wants another raging hard-on so he's come on here, which really has to be the saddest action of a sad cunt.

Did I mention you're still a cunt? Cunt.
Is this your ex by any chance!!??

Lol, who's this silly bollocks?
Somebody who clearly doesn't realise that they lost the match on Tuesday..

Yeah they won the tie on pens, but over 90 minutes they lost, head full of shit where his brain should reside...

Lol, who's this silly bollocks?
The facts so far:
  1. Supports Coventry
  2. ...but isn't from Coventry
  3. Loner, as evidenced by their frequent postings on here
  4. A bit thick, as evidenced by stating that I'm from Balham (I'm not) and that I support Sheffield (I don't)
  5. Lack of self awareness: by creating an account in the name of "toilet trash" they don't seem to realise that they have described themselves as such and not us
  6. In honour of Greenwich Blade , the final fact is that they are also a cunt.

Come on chaps, let's cut toiletrash some slack. Reading his posts, I think it's pretty obvious he's a special.

Back
Top Bottom