Toilet trash

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Personally, I want to see his post count hit 501. Every shit poster who gains shoutbox access gets banned. Fact.

Personally, I want to see his post count hit 501. Every shit poster who gains shoutbox access gets banned. Fact.
Daft Cunt will be too busy knitting a new sky blue hat and reminiscing about when they had a club with integrity. If he knows what those words mean.

Am I reading this right, he's a Coventry fan, winding us up cause Forest won?

Wow, they're so shit they can't afford a rivalry with a team on thier doorstep..

Quaking in the shadow of Forest 😂😂

Do Coventry even pretend to have rivalries? Would it be the Birmingham teams or your Leicesters and Northampons?

Do Coventry even pretend to have rivalries? Would it be the Birmingham teams or your Leicesters and Northampons?
I think they see Leicester as their big rivals.. but embarrassingly Leicester are more concerned with Derby and Forest. So that leaves our pathetic toilettrash trolling a club that humiliated them while they pathetically protested against SISU (although that protest seems to have been forgotten, in the same way their spell at top division has been).

He was on here at 10.59 this morning, presumably having just got up. Shame he didn't have anything funny to say on here, but then why break the habits of a lifetime?

Oh, and he's a cunt!

I always see Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Coventry as similar size cities in the Midlands. Nottingham, Derby and Leicester like em or not all seem to have something about them both as cities and footballing wise, then there's fuckin Coventry, I mean, Coventry for gods sake.

Only good thing to come out of Coventry was The Specials. As for the rest of em, well, they’re just special.

Lol...your a sorry bunch. But your so used to watching Shit football more years than anyone cares to remember. on today's performance..at home, very very poor on today's performance from the ref you would beat Barcelona. the most overpaid and easily the worst team we have played this season. Alarm bells have been ringing I see all season.

Really looking forward to our meeting at the end of the season. You will be fighting to stay up. And we will be celebrating automatic promotion. At the very least play offs.

Table doesn't lie. We will finish top 2.

Today the sun shone on a dogs Arse...give a shit team and referee a pedestal on sky and sure enough they make a fool of themselves.

Cheeerio...I say we are going up!
Fun reading this thread again; here's another cuntface who can fuck off!

I was only half watching but it looked a shite game to me. I guess the size of the occasion often means it is (we should know) but I heard Adrian Durham wanking off about what a great advert for the EFL it was. Was I missing something? It looked like two really poor teams to me. If we can’t finish above Luton next year we want shooting

Coventry benefitted from teams like Middlesbrough, Norwich and West Brom completely underachieving this season, also having a striker who is clearly too good for them. Yesterday they looked the much weaker side for large parts of the game. Wouldn't be surprised to see them relegated next season, Gyokeres will be off and the division will be much stronger with the teams who have stayed down and the ones going down.

Back
Top Bottom