Incoming? Dwight Gayle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's a decent championship level st nowadays, would not be the player to keep our PL journey alive. If this is the kind of player we are looking at if we miss out on Brewster, I'd much rather bring in someone like Sturridge

If this name has now surfaced, I would guess the Brewster interest is over?

I’ll be havin a word with the itk’er about this. Been sold a pup 😒

If he stayed fit he'd be our best striker with Mcburnie

He wont and Mike Ashley will want 10 mill

Either agent talk or us pushing out rumours to force the hand of clubs/agents we're dealing with.

I don't see much truth in this one.

If he's the best we can come up within the transfer window then we maybe fucked! Don't want him or his theatrical shit anywhere near a blade shirt!

Both Gayle and Brewster.

Might win some penalty decisions with Gayle in the team. Jack Lester must have given him lessons.

yep, with one forward out injured and 2 more coming back from knocks lets buy another one who's out with a long term injury....who also doesn't fit the recruitment model we've followed so far in the window.

He’s over 30, out for atleast another 3 months then needs to get match fit oh and his wages are about £70k a week, that’s why West Brom didn’t buy him.

How does this do anything for us if he can’t play until January? Can’t see it being legit.

Pointless to even consider it Before the January window - why pay his wages for no return before we have to?

This won't happen due to his injury status but there's some serious "Wednesday" levels of delusion on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom