Isaac Hayden

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wonder if its one of those deals we take over their contract?

Reckon he’d be a good (short term / loan) signing - (further) reduce reliance on Ollie N - not a dig just recognition that his race is (almost) run
Hayden has also played @ centre back

Would imagine any intent to sign him would be based around having two DMs against the bigger boys to try and get a point. Going by Wilder's statement about any incomings going straight into the first 11, I wouldn't imagine Hayden would push Souza out of his spot. That said, I wouldn't be unhappy with another big shit house in midfield that would help us out with our struggles of crosses and corners.

With Matt Richie mentioned in the outgoings at Newcastle, I'd be a more interested in a look at him though. Very versatile player who will run his socks off.

Would imagine any intent to sign him would be based around having two DMs against the bigger boys to try and get a point. Going by Wilder's statement about any incomings going straight into the first 11, I wouldn't imagine Hayden would push Souza out of his spot. That said, I wouldn't be unhappy with another big shit house in midfield that would help us out with our struggles of crosses and corners.

With Matt Richie mentioned in the outgoings at Newcastle, I'd be a more interested in a look at him though. Very versatile player who will run his socks off.

Agree, if we are looking at any Newcastle players, Ritchie would be my preference.

Having said that, we need cover at centre half as well so Hayden ticks a couple of boxes.

Last edited:
Searching Twitter he’s been linked with Plymouth, Blackburn and……them lot!!

Wonder if that blokes got the sheffield clubs mixed up? I can’t imagine we are fishing that low…are we?

Searching Twitter he’s been linked with Plymouth, Blackburn and……them lot!!

Wonder if that blokes got the sheffield clubs mixed up? I can’t imagine we are fishing that low…are we?
I thought that as well, I checked for another thread before posting and noticed his name had come up in the Pig one

If it's a PL loan then surely that means one will have to go out first?

Maybe just maybe we are paying actual money for him. He'd definitely improve our midfield

Any of the ITKers can confirm this is on?

Only way I see us going for him is if Souza leaves

Useful squad member for next season, not a signing for now

The guy will have naturally said United instead of Wednesday, because no one has heard of Wednesday

Back
Top Bottom