Outgoing? Arblaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Going nowhere. Agent talk to get a better deal at the lane. .....I hope

I would be disappointed if other top level clubs were not interested, he is a real talent who should have been signed up ages ago.
You don’t send him out on loan to prove his worth without getting him to commit, Hecky if indeed he had the responsibility really failed to tie our young talents down to new contracts and it is vitally important that he is not allowed to get away.

If Sheffield United news says it's true, then it must be! :cool:
What a complete waste of time that thing is. It's nearly as bad as James Shield was.
utb

I’ve been told he’s agreed a new contract with the club but not had it confirmed he’s actually put pen to paper
Wonderful news if true, must admit Wilder has seemed confident when asked the question. Just makes you wonder what we are waiting for, no fax machine involved what is the next excuse

Wonderful news if true, must admit Wilder has seemed confident when asked the question. Just makes you wonder what we are waiting for, no fax machine involved what is the next excuse
If it's signed there's no rush or deadline to announce it unlike transfer windows. If I was the club I would hold out announcements until this Bettis interview that's due according to the Prince. Meant to be announcing academy plans so I suspect young players signing contracts will be tied into that where possible

Probably good news after disappointing window and January generally! 😄

He will play soon as his knee is sorted, Slimane basically handed him the shirt on Tuesday.

Genuinely excited to see this lad start to feature, which, along with Davies returning, will hopefully mean less and less minutes for Norwood, Fleck and Ozzy.

You'd hope his attachment to the club plays a part in his decision to sign. Plus, it's a very good place to develop being as he'll be playing Championship football next season...

Wilder (Villa) press conference this PM

“Contract situation regarding the young players I believe it’s been a really , it will be a really positive window, and so far leading up to it it looks that way”

Although he did also say

“My sort of journey in football has not been littered with a reckless approach, an open cheque book lets just sign everybody and I’ll walk off in a year or two’s time and the clubs been in a terrible situation….”

Although he did also say

“My sort of journey in football has not been littered with a reckless approach, an open cheque book lets just sign everybody and I’ll walk off in a year or two’s time and the clubs been in a terrible situation….”

Ermm.. really… ok Chris 🙄

Ermm.. really… ok Chris 🙄

1000014361.jpg
In 1976, no one died.
In 1977, no one died.
In 1978, no one died.
In 1979, no one died.
In 1980.... someone died.
In 1981, no one died.
In 1982, there was the incident with a pigeon.
In 1983, no one died.
In 1984, no one died.
In 1985, no one died.
In 1986 - I mean, I could go on.

Have to say it…
If he’s verbally agreed a contract, it means absolutely nothing.
It has been widely reported that Ndiaye ‘verbally’ agreed his contract too… and the Number 10 shirt to go with it.

According to the Spanish accountant our very own lawyers deal with sorting out contracts etc…ie that dodgy chairman mate of the Prince….for free…saving us a fortune paying someone to do it.
No wonder everything takes forever.

I don’t think there is really any risk to him in signing a contract with us… if he’s going to be playing regularly

We’ve been incapable of standing in anyone way, so if he comes in and does well there will be offers and he’ll be off and everyone wins.

Probably a better move than being in the reserves of a PL club, if he gets some reasonable financial security in a new deal.

“Contract situation regarding the young players I believe it’s been a really , it will be a really positive window, and so far leading up to it it looks that way”

Although he did also say

Well he left a team that was capable of getting promoted in 2 seasons with loan signings only.

So he’s kinda right.

Back
Top Bottom