Outgoing? Jebbison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What a bull shit attention grabbing story
Nothing if any foundation just filling column inches

Wasn't it only a few days ago where the 'news' was that Wilder was confident of him signing a new contract? Speaking with his parents?
Never know what to believe.

Wasn't it only a few days ago where the 'news' was that Wilder was confident of him signing a new contract? Speaking with his parents?
Never know what to believe.

If the Ndiaye debacle teaches us anything. Its that we should never assume anything until it's signed and sealed.

I could imagine his agent tapping around for a move to Germany.

This is an odd one, the two I expect to leave are Mcburnie and Jebbeson, then next year Brewster, if we try to retain all three then we are planning to protect financial assets and it's not about the football, all three have had months and months of injuries over the time with the club, none of them have a goal return worth mentioning..

The hype of signing a free player on the bosman is understandable for the sports click bait media, but in reality if Everton get him free let's say, are thier fans really going to happy with this?

I had Jebbeson and Brewster to lead our attack when we got relegated last time, down to the championship, fresh start, two young lads ready to make a big impact.. Was it 4 goals between them since then?

It's time to take our medicine with these failures, no good handing them 40k* a week then complaining when they're all still sat injured next season..

* as free agents, they'll command around this price, no transfer fee so the valuation is factored into wages and signing on bonuses..

Let him go. Naturally talented, injure prone, not sure mentally he is very strong.
Reminds me of the Daniel Sturridge at situation at Liverpool

New contract negotiations should heavily focus on the players who'll get us back up. I'd rather we didn't waste time on those unlikely to sign, or unlikely to contribute much

No good signing him if he's not interested, done nothing so far
,so we are taking another punt giving him a contract for 3yrs or so, seems like he's not strong enough mentally, as mentioned above, rather have Osula anyday

£400k seems a lot of money for a player with only half a season in League 1 where he’s shown consistency, either side of that he’s struggled with any level of form and fitness.

Not sure what we’ve tried to achieve with Jebbo. I appreciate potential and he’s shown some remnants of ability at Championship in cameos, but a couple of games aside Osula has shown he reads the game better and is smarter in his movement than Jebbo.

I think we really should’ve kept Jebbison at Burton or in league one to really learn his game

New contract + reasonable minimum fee release clause = everyone's happy

Louie Marsh coming back after loan ended at Doncaster

Thought Marsh had done his ACL?
He has already extended his contract before he went to Donny

Back
Top Bottom