Outgoing? Arblaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For fuck sake.....

Moving on...

WEERZ JEBBINSONS
!

Excellent news today! Glad it’s over the line. Expect him now to get some minutes for the blades this season ready for next season.

If they sell him now there will be hell on.

But would we sell him like we did with others to find the overhaul required

Who are the they both selling given they’re up against FFP limits as it is?

I’ll wait…

Absolute bullshit article.

Of course he is available. As is any footballer who has ever played the game for a professional club. I would want a king's ransom for him though if we were to sell. Otherwise, go away your irritating twats.

And no Villa. We won't agree to a straight swap with you for Archer.

Everybody has a price, and rightly so. We should have learned that after Jebbison and Coulibaly among others

But now is not the time for Arblaster because he's highly likely to gain more value and has a long contract

Which is totally the opposite of the transfer philosophy previously employed by our current owner, so please confirm why your usual doom and gloom is correct ?
He was here when Brooks was sold pretty quickly DCL too etc.

However we used that Brooks money excellently and nobody can really complain that our fingers were burnt on it. No issue with trading players like that if we can benefit from it.

It’ll be the usual scenario I guess? The owner will have a valuation on OA’s head and if someone meets it then he’s on his way. A bit like most clubs really.

I’m hoping OA himself has a say in this and wants to stay, certainly in the short term and that CW helps to influence him in that respect telling him his best interests lie at the club (certainly for the time being)

As some have said, building a team around him and a couple more of the youngsters is the way to go for us and not looking at cheap journey men

Selling OA would have no logic to it at all - business or footballing. And whether transfers have worked out or not under PA, I do think they are backed up by logic (whether we agree or not is a different thing).

I don’t think we will sell him now. He has a good 2 year before we have to discuss a new contract or look to cash in.

We have ample room in the transfer market with wages to make a good side. Selling him who will have a relatively small impact on wage budget. To replace him costs money and wages.

We may have to cash in if we don’t get promoted in 2 seasons.

It could've been much, much worse. We'd lost all leverage in contract negotiations with our top youngsters as they could all have walked at the end of this season. Thankfully (and fortunately) they're all now contracted except Jebbison. At least if OA leaves we'll get some money for the rebuild. The club shouldn't countenance the sale of a youngster until they've had enough exposure to maximise the return. Tire kickers chucking fivers about at people that have played a few games should be told in no uncertain terms to fuck off.

we have to keep this lad hes got to be part of our plans for next season with brooks davies and hamer just need a couple more midfielders imo we need some physique and pace

It could've been much, much worse. We'd lost all leverage in contract negotiations with our top youngsters as they could all have walked at the end of this season. Thankfully (and fortunately) they're all now contracted except Jebbison. At least if OA leaves we'll get some money for the rebuild. The club shouldn't countenance the sale of a youngster until they've had enough exposure to maximise the return. Tire kickers chucking fivers about at people that have played a few games should be told in no uncertain terms to fuck off.

I imagine with Blaster he'll stay next season with us, and what happens then depends on results on the pitch (both his and United's).

Back
Top Bottom