Yuriel Celi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Suomi_Blade

1100 miles Away
Reaction score

Interesting though

I can see there being something in this because now we have our first overseas manager, the foreign player market becomes more realistic.

These are the signings for little outlay can make the club millions.

It’s what Brentford have been doing for a few seasons

Looks similar in style to a young Cristiano Ronaldo 😳

Bit of an odd link but glad we are looking around the world for new talent if true...

Where's the Alan Nixon write up?
I cant belive I'm writing this but if he's 'done a bit in the paper' then it would add a bit more credibility to this (really exciting but hard to imagine) link.

I would be absolutely delighted if this came off, I just can't see it happening. A mixture of the draw of playing for Brazil's most successful club and difficulties getting a work permit.

Although maybe he wants to play in the PL and seeks us as a way to put himself in the shop window for a move to one of the top clubs

Work permit?

Different rules from outside the EU. Don’t think there will be an issue for transfers from South American clubs. Brighton signed Moses Caciedo without an issue - that being said, Caciedo was a full international having played 4 games (I believe) before his move. Celi has only played for the youth teams.

Bit of an odd link but glad we are looking around the world for new talent if true...

That is a sick video with a wicked dubsteb tune

On that basis gerriiimmmmin

Where's the Alan Nixon write up?
I cant belive I'm writing this but if he's 'done a bit in the paper' then it would add a bit more credibility to this (really exciting but hard to imagine) link.
Haven’t got the sun on Sunday so can’t verify the link but the article says P62. It would be a very random link to make up. I suppose he’ll put a tweet out this morning so I’ll link it if he does

If c£600k gets you that type of talent it’s surely a gamble worth taking - could become a Mahrez/buendia type bargain.

c600k in this country barely gets you a league 1 clogger… we could have bought 28 Peruvian wonder kids for the cost of one mcburnie!

Obviously work permits compliance things - and it could just be nonsense.

If he's played in the Libetedores or the Sudamericana he should get a permit.

Don't believe for a second that anyone at the club has any interest in him
It’s a strange one literally everything about our recruitment record tells you that we get a nosebleed scouting past Nottingham never mind in South America however we were linked with that Colombian lad last summer and now this so maybe we’ve started to tentatively have a peak over the fence at South American football. Maybe this is one that’s been uncovered/monitored by beerschot or chateroux but we’re the ones pursuing the deal.

Highly doubt we’re actually in for him but us being linked with two young South American players in consecutive summers is new ground for us so maybe there has been a slight shift.

It’s a strange one literally everything about our recruitment record tells you that we get a nosebleed scouting past Nottingham never mind in South America however we were linked with that Colombian lad last summer and now this so maybe we’ve started to tentatively have a peak over the fence at South American football. Maybe this is one that’s been uncovered/monitored by beerschot or chateroux but we’re the ones pursuing the deal.

Highly doubt we’re actually in for him but us being linked with two young South American players in consecutive summers is new ground for us so maybe there has been a slight shift.
Don't forget Juanpi 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom