Alex Scott

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Going rate for a top championship prospect the market has shifted massively.

Can't afford him and tbh I wouldn't like to see us spend a huge part of any budget on him anyway

Alex Scott or the training ground looking nice, new and trim, and ground improvements at the Lane... Hmmm tough choice 🤔😆 £30m for AS. my arse.

I just wonder what price would be touted if he'd scored any goals. Absurd

This is why foreign players are the play this coming season the english player tax is getting higher and higher.

I just wonder what price would be touted if he'd scored any goals. Absurd
Villa broke the market and the last year Forest staffing 40 million on MGW just threw petrol on the fire.

If its as humid up there as it is at mine she will be sweating like a Wednesday fan underneath that dress! Is it leather, rubber or latex ?
I think this description of Alex Scott is so sexist .... look, just because she has got gorgeous legs, luscious lips, a beautiful face, is young and fit and has that give it to me look in her eyes doesn't mean that we have to treat her as a sex object :cool: 😂

Brooks surplus to requirements? I guess they'll never loan him to us anyway so.....
I think they view themselves as more stable in the Prem, so not really a relegation rival? Not sure how we'd use him, mind but I certainly wouldn't be against it...

Wolves were rumoured to be interested in Doyle I wonder if they’ll now firm up that interest given they’ve missed out on Scott.

Wolves were rumoured to be interested in Doyle I wonder if they’ll now firm up that interest given they’ve missed out on Scott.
Wolves are broke - worse situation than we are. Could apparently afford the 20mil they offered for Scott, but can't afford 8mil for a CB in Germany they wanted, and are operating on similar deals to us (loans and frees)

Even more of a reason for us to get our best young talented players on long contracts. Then if others come sniffing we can charge top whack rather than virtually having to give them away. New contracts for our best prospects and better experienced players should be an absolute top priority for the club now and certainly once the transfer window closes. If we don't learn from the Ndiaye situation then we are brain dead as a club.

Wolves are broke - worse situation than we are. Could apparently afford the 20mil they offered for Scott, but can't afford 8mil for a CB in Germany they wanted, and are operating on similar deals to us (loans and frees)
If they can afford a 20 million fee for any player they’re better off than we are. And Doyle will cost less than Scott you’d think.

Back
Top Bottom