Roy's View From... Southampton and Everton Fans Views On Mason Holgate

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

“If Holgate maintains his performances from Southampton its probably a good idea to loan him to a rival. He’s been awful all season.”

🕹️

I remember Wilders obsession of going for a player he wanted regardless... time after time.. Ricky Holmes.. wouldn't give up.
Luke Freeman (cheaper option) over Eze.. how did that go?
Brewster anyone?
Once Wilder sees a name, he wants it regardless... even 4 years on (Holgate)!!

Just saying.

Last edited:
Ouch, doesn’t seem like he’s had a good season at champ level..he’ll fit right in! Joking apart gotta give players a chance, we might get 19th never know 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wow there’s been some contenders for worst view from in the past… but surely we have an outright winner now 😳

How many more embarrassments do we have to suffer
It doesn’t make flattering reading I must admit, but he’s here so we need to give him a chance.

I’m not a clapper by any means, the club is in a right fucking state. Such a state that anyone who’s not just treading water is gonna give us a swerve

It doesn’t make flattering reading I must admit, but he’s here so we need to give him a chance.

I’m not a clapper by any means, the club is in a right fucking state. Such a state that anyone who’s not just treading water is gonna give us a swerve
I’ve fucking had it pal first the car crash keeper then a defender that’s all washed up not even good enough for the championship and he won’t be cheap

I’ve fucking had it pal first the car crash keeper then a defender that’s all washed up not even good enough for the championship and he won’t be cheap
Whilst I can understand the emotion, I don’t think I could ever give up on the club. Yes I’m grossly unhappy on how it’s being run, and we have too many players that are simply not good enough.

But that’s not what I’d be walking away from.

The good times, having a pint and chatting footy in the Nelson, the players who have been and gone who’s laces this lot aren’t fit to tie. Countless other memories. Good times come and go, they will come back.

That’s what I’d be walking away from.

And do you know what, I can’t, as much as the current situation is hurting…..

Back
Top Bottom