Roy's View From... Irish Fans Views On Sam Curtis

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

dont know much about him but i know he part of a quartet that the irish think very highly of. it feel almost on par with how we were with singing ndiaye praises 12 months ago. so i hope he can deliver that potential

Bloody hell Roy, one job, bitching and moaning how hard it is to get enough quotes, not like you’ve not had weeks to sort 😉

Is he a right back or right sided centre back? Wilder seemed to imply the latter unless I misunderstood what he was saying.

Don’t like us do they

Thought with our various Irish players in the last few years that we'd get slightly more favourable views than that. Guess they all support Liverpool and Man U though. He's coming to a club that has produced several top players over a long period, either home grown local lads or signed from other clubs/picked up after been released. Whatever that route in we've produced many tip quality players so they should be happy he's joined united.

I've not watched the league of Ireland much, what I have seen is that it's not bad but it's still a big leap to the PL. They maybe thought he would have being better served joining Hull but the lad seemed to want to join us so it's his decision at the end of the day.

Welcome though Sam, I think he'll love it here.

Can’t wait to see a lad come from the Irish league into the premier league.

World class

He’s a good player but I’d be surprised to see him go straight into first team
He’ll be long term replacement for GB if he goes
Dem Blades have a big following at Pats
Willo and Co come over every week ( after his banning order expired 🤭🤭 )
He was voted young LOI player for last season, youngest player to play for Pats in LOI , won cup again last year
Got an assist in U21’s game v Italy , peach of a pass 😂😂 watch it , that’s a joke btw
Defo one for the future once he settles in let’s hope Andrew’s & Del Boy take him under their wing
BTW LOI is low end champ top end L1

I hope he is that good, and not just some half-decent jobbing full back like Seamus Coleman - I’m expecting all sorts of wonderful based on these comments.

Not a chance he's straight into the starting XI in the PL.

He may play some part tomorrow, but not a chance he plays against Villa

Back
Top Bottom