Roy's View From... Atlético Madrid and Lille Fans Views On Ivo Grbic ByRoy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

The first set of comments sound like they are from Blades fans, the second set from the S6 Scrubbers.

Well it appears we've signed a really smashing bloke, hopefully if he drops a bollock people on here will remark how nice he is

Whatever you think of Wes, he had similar comments made about him from Rangers and you can't deny he's been a brilliant keeper for us in terms of getting promotion to the Premier League. Had a look for him on Roy's View:

“I am pretty shocked by this move, he is terrible. “
“League 1 Wes has hit the big time”
“below average keeper who can consider himself fortunate to be able to tell people the played for us when he is retired “
“I’m just glad he’s gone. Thought he was shite”
“Really didn’t rate him at all.”
“Big fan of Wes but imo he’ll be warming the bench again, best of luck to him .”

I've mentioned before that I think we have a brilliant goalkeeping coaching team and I can't help but feel Grbic will have that bit more quality given the company he's kept at Atletico. Fingers crossed he can do some wonders for us.

I'm impressed with Altletico fans' Wes Foderingham knowldge.

I think everyone View From fans of a French team we've had 99% of the fans thought the player in question was absolutely shite (including Anel).

So he's either insanely good or insanely crap??

I assume it was a Blades fan commenting on Atletico saying he's an upgrade on Foderingham, otherwise that is some top knowledge.

"Sheffield officially guarantees survival”

Quite a statement whichever club they are referring to.....

While they're only three points above the relegation places, they do have three games in hand on both Grantham and Winterton who are in the drop zone as things are now, so you'd think they'll be safe?

OK so you want the good news or the bad news?...
Give me the good news first.. How bad can it be? ...

Cheers Roy 👍

My favorite...

“Had a good game in pre-season and he gets injured. He has to go, unfortunately”

A tad harsh 🤣

Missed this one Roy

No puedo creer que no se haya unido a Sheffield Wednesday, son enormes en la ciudad y tienen un promedio de más de treinta mil por partido. Además, vencieron al Manchester United para ganar la Copa Rumbelows en 1991.

De un fanático del Manchester City

Back
Top Bottom