Roy's View From... Atlético Madrid and Lille Fans Views On Ivo Grbic ByRoy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Missed this one Roy

No puedo creer que no se haya unido a Sheffield Wednesday, son enormes en la ciudad y tienen un promedio de más de treinta mil por partido. Además, vencieron al Manchester United para ganar la Copa Rumbelows en 1991.

De un fanático del Manchester City
I am accusing you of faking this- no Wednesdayite would be capable of using a subjunctive verb-form correctly🤣

Cheers roy, the comments sound like a goalkeeping version of john / jimmy fleck, hope its the john version

So he's shit and sometimes good welcome the new Wes

Lille fans are likely butthurt because they won the the title the season before and then finished 10th with Grbic. But as I said yesterday, that was more due to their inability to score.

Grbic shipped 32 in 29 games for Lille, not bad though it sounds like some were clangers.

Much as I admire the work that Roygbiv puts into these, and it is interesting to read what other fans think, we shouldn't read too much into it. It makes me wonder what views from would have been like before widespread social media existed. Imagine what Everton fans would have said about James Beattie before we signed him for a club record of £4m or even what Donny fans thought of Brian Deane or perhaps what Watford fans thought of Tony Agana. None of them would have too favourable I'm guessing.

Much as I admire the work that Roygbiv puts into these, and it is interesting to read what other fans think, we shouldn't read too much into it. It makes me wonder what views from would have been like before widespread social media existed. Imagine what Everton fans would have said about James Beattie before we signed him for a club record of £4m or even what Donny fans thought of Brian Deane or perhaps what Watford fans thought of Tony Agana. None of them would have too favourable I'm guessing.

Agree. I think they're interesting but you can't base anything on them. Loads of players just don't work out at clubs for whatever reason

Couldn’t be worse than what Everton fans say about him now!

I'm not necessarily saying it's even wrong, but is that the first time Brighton & Hove Albion have ever been referred to as a bigger club than Sheffield United?
Maybe. But it’s true, by the same rationale we are bigger than that lot.

All these view froms are boring, and that isn't a criticism of the writer cos he does a reyt job, keep em coming. Let me explain the boring tag, it is because every fan of every team says Wilder is useless, McBurnie is an animal, we are a long ball agricultural team, no skill, no talent, and kick opposing teams to bits.
Strange that cos against the ultimate footballers of WHU we beat them on passing and possession, and shots.

I'm not too worried about what a few snail eaters think the only thing the French do is bleeding moan, the guy must be a decent keeper to be in the Croatia squad.

All these view froms are boring, and that isn't a criticism of the writer cos he does a reyt job, keep em coming. Let me explain the boring tag, it is because every fan of every team says Wilder is useless, McBurnie is an animal, we are a long ball agricultural team, no skill, no talent, and kick opposing teams to bits.
Strange that cos against the ultimate footballers of WHU we beat them on passing and possession, and shots.
But they aren't views from other teams. They are from the team they played for.

Lille was poor that season. Oblak playing for us this season wouldn't get us more goals.

I suspect he won’t as bad as Olsen, probably more on the level of that Real Madrid guy Leeds had during the Wilder promotion season.

I suspect he won’t as bad as Olsen, probably more on the level of that Real Madrid guy Leeds had during the Wilder promotion season.
Good post. Watched Leeds for years with the other half's family being fans. Think he's quite similar to Casilla. Hopefully he's a bit more successful though and doesn't get replaced by an unders keeper like what happened to him!

I thought Ramsdale was bang average (at best), then Arsenal paid £21m and he got picked for England .

I don't rate Davies either.

This bloke might be Ace, who knows?

Football is all about opinions.

Back
Top Bottom