Roy's View From... Villarreal and Blackburn Fans Views On Ben Brerton-Diaz

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Let’s hope he is better than those fans think ! I shudder to think what will happen on this forum if he doesn’t score by the end of January !!

Took me fucking ages this one. Nobody in Spain seems to be able to spell his name right or just refer to him as "Ben". Bring back Brexit Wilder
I hope that you sent this to CW before he signed up 🤣

With the greatest of respect to Benie Traore, from what we saw of him he looked miles out of his depth. Sort of like he'd won a competition to play in the Premier League.

Is Chilean Ben going to be great for us? Probably not. But by swapping our Ben's about, we're slightly stronger than we were. In our position it's probably the best we can hope for.

In all seriousness it sounds like Villareeal are a tippy tappy team and that's not his game. He should fit right in with us. Perhaps stick him on the left of midfield with Archer and another up top? No matter what Blackburn fans say, he has proved that he can find the back of the net. We just need to find a way to get the best out of him.

A loan move to us without a requirement to buy is a sensible move by the club.

Welcome aboard Big Ben

Sounds a bit like he’s Blackburn’s version of McBurnie. Looks class when on form, offers little threat when not.

McB does also have some defensive qualities however but his main purpose is to score goals.
My thoughts entirely - found the comment about him being a homeless man amusing as many say the same about McBurnie ...Play them both up top , and Davies in midfield and we will resemble a Worzel Gummidge tribute team

Back
Top Bottom