Wilder / Holgate

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I just don’t see us having the players for a back 4.

We don’t have any wingers. Every manager has tried to take us away from a back 5 and they all revert back too it.
But we are In need of a rebuild so surely this summer is the perfect time to reset an reshape the squad.

Holgate very nearly cost us a goal when he went walkabout at the edge of his box, tried to impress and lost possession, luckily for us a Liverpool player was too busy thinking of which hub caps to nick and we managed to win it back.

he Would not be value for money as is not much better than an average championship CB that we could pick up on less than £10k / week as he always has one in him and thinks he is better than he is. The centre back equivalent of Norwood

But we are In need of a rebuild so surely this summer is the perfect time to reset a reshape the squad.
Just giving my opinion mate. Obviously management team will sit down see who’s available and who we can get etc.

I do want us to be more fluid like Wolves they will go 433 or go 343 so we could always do with some wingers and be flexible.

This season we have tried 4 and had some success but I think a back 5 with the players in contract will suit us more.

Watching back the highlights on YouTube I get the impression that he is lazy and disinterested. His lack of urgency to get across to prevent Liverpool players getting on the ball and getting off a shot in the box is disappointing.

Holgate has talent, and there is no doubt about that. Its his drive and ambition that are missing. He is in real danger of being another Jack Rodwell.

Back
Top Bottom