Che Adams now linked?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tbf he was only young and said some stupid things as a reaction to fans saying shit to him if I recall correctly. I wouldn't sign him though as he doesn't score many and we have enough of that type of striker.
I was thinking it was a reaction to getting slagged off but can never remember.

He can do everything Osula can't (currently). Holding the ball up as the major major thing we need, if we went on Saturday's evidence alone.

He's out of contract next summer, his goals return have diminished each season since 2021 but so have Southampton as a team.
Screenshot_20230817_202043_Chrome.jpg

As much as this seems strongly unrealistic due to wages and the fact we could swap places with Southampton in may I’d be well happy with this.

Far superior to Piroe and Archer.

Apparently going to Everton. Which is funny as fuck, how shit are they??!!
(Yes I know we are too but that's not the point)

Apparently going to Everton. Which is funny as fuck, how shit are they??!!
(Yes I know we are too but that's not the point)

There are probably 17 clubs in the Prem that make more sense for Che to join than us.

I would in fact say Che joining us would be a stranger move for his career than Sander joining Burnley in all honesty.

Absolutely 0.0000000% chance that Che comes to us.

There are probably 17 clubs in the Prem that make more sense for Che to join than us.

I would in fact say Che joining us would be a stranger move for his career than Sander joining Burnley in all honesty.

Thank fuck for that..

Thats a slim chance, but...

If he comes to us he plays

If he comes to us right back in shop window for a year

If he comes to us could become cult hero

So there are reasons he could choose little old Blades.

One of his middle names is Everton.

Gone to Everton incoming.

Am glad we are not going to waste ANY money for Adams

He's better than what we have but wouldn't be my choice either, having said that I'm not sure we can expect any better with the way this window has gone.

Back
Top Bottom