Che Adams now linked?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sky saying his deal is up at Southampton and will be leaving in the summer - reckon we'd be in for him?

0% chance Che wants to come back here or if CW is still in charge he'd want him back.

Best buddies they certainly are not.

Che is off to Wolves I’m told by some of his friends that are still here in Sheffield.

Che will come back to Sheffield one day but wants to milk the money for everything it’s worth and don’t blame him.

Che is off to Wolves I’m told by some of his friends that are still here in Sheffield.

Che will come back to Sheffield one day but wants to milk the money for everything it’s worth and don’t blame him.
Touch of a donkey. It's only his speed and physique that has got him where he is. Never make it in the PL as he gives the ball away far too easily.

I don't think what happend 8 years ago will matter to Adams or Wilder. In many ways Adams has developed into a Wilder player, intelligent hard working team player, who gives you leadership a lot more off the ball. But he is just a level above us now, would be better set staying at Southampton, otherwise likely a Prem team will want him.

Why does he want to come back to Sheffield?

Maybe his mrs who he has a child with wants to return here, she is from Sheffield.
Didn't know that.

Being from Brum or wherever I just wondered why he'd want to come back here but you've probably explained it 👍🏻

Maybe his mrs who he has a child with wants to return here, she is from Sheffield.
Bit like Kyle Walker....they all want to come back when they can't earn more money else where. I hope to @@@@ that the club can see through that, what do these players think we are, a retirement home!

Bit like Kyle Walker....they all want to come back when they can't earn more money else where. I hope to @@@@ that the club can see through that, what do these players think we are, a retirement home!
We've got history 😊

The difference is that Kyle walker grew up about 1/2 mile from the lane and is born and bred a blade. I think there will always be a club who want him before he retires and doubt he will come back here purely to milk more money from his career.

Back
Top Bottom