Che Adams now linked?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bertie Mee

Reaction score
Think he said we were shit fans and a few other things when he left us so I hate the fact that he could be a good fit…?

No way would I sign him, couldn't wait to leave, criticised the fans and club in general. Didn’t ever rate him particularly, thought it was great business when we sold him and wouldn’t want to see him back. Bit of a Billy Big Bollocks but not good enough and not what we need.

I can't see this happening.

We don't like him

He doesn't like us

Southampton have raised about £100m in transfer fees so don't need to sell.

Why would this deal work for anyone?

Well I guess Hecky doesn't know the history, and if u don't he's an obvious striker to look at...and probably gettable. He could easily be a better option than Archer as he's scored a few in the premier league

He's more mature than the chubby little brat who left us. And he's good enough. But I understand why people wouldn't want him

Forget all that went before.

I’m j retested in players that can do the job needed, and he can.

Would need a bid up there similar to Archer mind. And he needs some brains and creativity around him because he’s 2 short planks level.

Reckon we got Adams….Saints would then go get Archer😂

I like him.

Would be a great signing. Strong, fast, technically able, realistic.
I don't mind him either, I remember how well he played against Spurs in the cup a few years ago. There's a lot on here don't like him, but then they don't seem to like many folk, including a number of players, the owner and the Chief Exec.

Nothing like being part of a "Club" is there 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wouldn’t be against this tbf.

He’s said some things BUT…

I couldn’t care less if he can score. Which he’s proven he can.

I wouldn’t care less if he agreed to join. Which is probably not going to happen.

We shall see.

Tbf he was only young and said some stupid things as a reaction to fans saying shit to him if I recall correctly. I wouldn't sign him though as he doesn't score many and we have enough of that type of striker.

Back
Top Bottom