Reason for Sander’s exit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You were nearer the mark because Berge had 1 year left on his deal. That comes with a significant impairment to the fee and given that Burnley slung us £15m plus add-ons I don't think it's unrealistic to suggest that he would have been valued at £25-30m with longer left on his contract.

We were also prevented from getting any bids over the last couple of seasons by untimely injuries: the hamstring in the PL (only a couple of appearances after 17th December) and the first Championship season (46 minutes played between 14th September and 9th January) and the knee injury last season (out 5th October to 9th December).
I'd agree that his contract situation was a drain on his "fair value", whatever that is. But I still believe, and up to now it would seem, that Burnley have overpaid and he will prove a sub standard premier league albeit upper end championship player.

For long periods he was available for far less than the value his fanboys were arguing for with miniscule, if any interest.

Can’t explain why but I can just imagine Morrissey singing “Reason for Sanders exit”

Ask Burnley
Burnley havent paid 1 pound for a 20 p bag of crisps though

They have met our valuation for a player
So by definition he is worth it

In your opinion he isnt but youre opinion aint shit

Back
Top Bottom