Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He certainly Knowsnowt at the moment, I don’t think Wilder does either.

Obviously nothing worth writing home about at the moment.

No doubt there’s stuff going on, but as we know things can change pretty rapidly so it makes sense nothing will be updated until there’s something pretty concrete.

Personally, I’m not arsed.
We have this every year, we will sign players and there’s still 2 weeks at least before the players even come back from the holidays

Ben Gibson is available the 15m flop that Burnley signed from Boro.
Bumping this comment. What on earth happened to him? He seemed to be in the mold of the new young cultured defender, like Gomes could play at full or centre back, technically decent and had some pace. Got his move and then nothing. Is it attitude or was I wrong to rate him and he was just shit?

He didn't play at all last season, but could he be one for CWAK to turn around?

Bumping this comment. What on earth happened to him? He seemed to be in the mold of the new young cultured defender, like Gomes could play at full or centre back, technically decent and had some pace. Got his move and then nothing. Is it attitude or was I wrong to rate him and he was just shit?

He cost £15m so not so sure they'd take less than say £8m for him and I doubt we can afford that. A loan maybe, but can you see a rival of ours lending us a player? I can see him going back to Boro on loan.

I think Mason Holgate from Everton is more likely, he'd probably be available on loan and maybe Everton sees how he does in the PL before making a decision on his future. All guesswork of course!

He cost £15m so not so sure they'd take less than say £8m for him and I doubt we can afford that. A loan maybe, but can you see a rival of ours lending us a player? I can see him going back to Boro on loan.

I think Mason Holgate from Everton is more likely, he'd probably be available on loan and maybe Everton sees how he does in the PL before making a decision on his future. All guesswork of course!
Possibly on the loan, but there are all-sorts of ways of funding moves for these types of player. £3million loan fee and £5 convert to perm if we stay up, for example.
Of course he might just be gash and has failed spectacularly to live upto his hype in which case why bother. I just wondered what had happened to him, and thought a few on here might know.

Didn’t he get a bad injury just after he signed for them?

Rothwell and McBurnie - Enquiries made
Robinson - On brink of making bid, with him being involved in Euro qualifiers might slow this down
Is there something im not seeing in Rothwell? I dont see him as Premiership quality at all.....I do think McBurnie and Robinson are though.

Is there something im not seeing in Rothwell? I dont see him as Premiership quality at all.....I do think McBurnie and Robinson are though.

Never even heard of Rothwell, I presume its the Blackburn lad. Is he decent?

Saw Rothwell quite a bit whilst he was at Oxford - always thought he looked a better player than Lundstram although they are different types.

I'm still not convinced he's Prem quality quite yet but I suppose there's only one way to find out. He's certainly done well at Blackburn and I doubt he'd be cheap.

It’s funny because historically I’d always agree about other people’s castoffs but under CWAK it’s not so clear cut. Silk purses and sows ears are not so far fetched with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom