Player Suggestion Joe Worrall & Scott McKenna

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That should have read NO chance of staying up and I would not bring any of this type of player in either permanent or on loan
Funds should be allocated to younger players with potential that we can develop
Sam Curtis types
This season is dead and gone and so are these funds if they are wasted like this

Problem is, every tweet I see about Worrell keeps saying loan deal, granted he might not come in but if it is a loan deal and we are bringing Holgate as well, does that mean Holgate will be permanent.
Just thinking that myself, I imagine we'd obviously sign the cheaper on a permanent deal, I'd assume that would be Holgate.

That should have read NO chance of staying up and I would not bring any of this type of player in either permanent or on loan
Funds should be allocated to younger players with potential that we can develop
Sam Curtis types
This season is dead and gone and so are these funds if they are wasted like this
So glad you are know where near our recruitment team.

So you want to sign players on high wages who have no ceiling to improve

We need to recruit for next season in the Championship and both Worrell and Holgate are exactly that.

Playing for the likes of Everton and notts forest indicates they will be on a damm site more than our first team players

If we go down I would want to keep him and play him so a loan works for forest. You get someone who If you go down is already bedded in (subject to paying a modest fee). If we go down we keep him

If we go down I would want to keep him and play him so a loan works for forest. You get someone who If you go down is already bedded in (subject to paying a modest fee). If we go down we keep him
Serious question how many other centre backs have you got
Any ideas of the length of his contract
Are you worried about FFP

Don't you have a 100 players?

Not surprised we're trying to sign both. They're different positions. Both long term targets. Both very good additions for next season. Could see Holgate being permanent, with Everton paying him up

Why would we help either Everton or Forest out with the mess they're in with their finances? If the players in question were amazing, then sure, but...

All Things Sheffield United is reporting that Wilder is "pretty much" saying that Worrall will be a back up if the deal with Holgate goes wrong.

Why would we help either Everton or Forest out with the mess they're in with their finances? If the players in question were amazing, then sure, but...
Wouldn't effect their current issues and potential penalties this season though.

I think Worrell if he's permanent is a very good signing... for our Championship campaign next season.

I keep hearing about spending next seasons budget. But my understanding mainly from reading this site,veas that 100% of the Ndiaye money was available. We spent 8-9 million on Archer and get 7-8 back from Villa if we go down. So that would cover a 5-6 mill outlay now ? If we stay up, then it doesn't really matter.

The pair of them are uninspiring, but give me Worrell over Mudgate anytime!

Serious question how many other centre backs have you got
Any ideas of the length of his contract
Are you worried about FFP

Don't you have a 100 players?

We've got Boly (part time biscuit)
Murillo ( would go for big money)
Omabamidele (would stay with us in championship)
Felipe (best defender weve ever had but basically retired)
Niakhate (could go for decent money either abroad or to mid table level)

Of those I think the only two who would stay with us on relegation would be Boly and Omabamidele with Niakhate a possibility. Having ditched Mckenna, I would feel slightly nervous about letting Worrall go on a permanent deal at this stage.

Not sure about his contract actually but it would represent FFP upside for us. I'm not too worried by the sustainability point of view as we have got players with sell on values like Mangala who looks to be going for £30m somehow.

Not to say I'm for reckless wasting of money though...

Back
Top Bottom