Player Suggestion Joe Worrall & Scott McKenna

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Too many on here saying we Definitely going down..........Not yet, until it's definite

Too many saying we should be planning for life in the Chamionship.........We should be planning to stay up (with a back up plan if we don't)

Too many on here with negative views.........not true Blades or maybe piggies in disguise

Too many on here not supporting the mighty blades through "thick and thin"...........relocate to piggy land

End of rant..... now off for a walk to the beach in the sun and maybe a bevvy or two on the way back

Last edited:

I think there’s a reason for that. Sometimes it’s better to accept the reality than live in dream world. Especially at my age.

I hadn't finished my rant before it went viral Lol (now amended,......Ditto, except at my age i have to stay positive, there is no other way

Too many on here saying we Definitely going down..........Not yet, until it's definite

Too many saying we should be planning for life in the Chamionship.........We should be planning to stay up (with a back up plan if we don't)

Too many on here with negative views.........not true Blades or maybe piggies in disguise

Too many on here not supporting the mighty blades through "thick and thin"...........relocate to piggy land

End of rant..... now off for a walk to the beach in the sun and maybe a bevvy or two on the way back
Did you have a bevvy or 2 before penning that? I love your optimism, but I’m not sure Holgate makes sense whether we’re trying to stay up or challenge for promotion.

I have some magic beans to sell you.

Worrall not happy a out the deal collapsing. I guess we went with Holgate rather than him, I'd be pissed off too

But who was responsible for it collapsing? United pulling the plug late on as they had Holgate through the door (or having his medical at least), or was it Forest playing silly buggers with us to the point we told them to shove it? What's the full story with Worrall on transfer deadline day?

But who was responsible for it collapsing? United pulling the plug late on as they had Holgate through the door (or having his medical at least), or was it Forest playing silly buggers with us to the point we told them to shove it? What's the full story with Worrall on transfer deadline day?
Exactly, basically we don’t know.

I know wilder said Worrall was the back up plan but maybe that was smoke and mirrors? Maybe forest were playing silly buggers and Holgate was actually the back up plan?

Exactly, basically we don’t know.

I know wilder said Worrall was the back up plan but maybe that was smoke and mirrors? Maybe forest were playing silly buggers and Holgate was actually the back up plan?
I think given Forest are so unpredictable it’s likely that you’d prioritise Holgate because you can get it done, not necessarily due to which player you’d prefer. If you do it the other way round you end up with no one because Forest do something like pull the loan last minute to try and force a perm, which they’ve done before leaving the player and club in limbo.

Back
Top Bottom