Player Suggestion Joe Worrall & Scott McKenna

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ndiayewillalwaysloveyou

Loyal blade ⚔️
Reaction score

Needs at least one new CB with Egan and Basham out long term. Both big fuckers too.

Obviously the same comment is going to be "no money" but there's not much your going to get for free.

Both in their mid 20s so signing one would be useful long term and in the championship.

Last edited:

Seem to remember CW being interested in Worrall before. That one could be a goer in January.

We can't loan another English based player and we don't have a budget let alone they probably wouldn't want to give us a slight chance so...

Yeah it's a goer

We can't loan another English based player and we don't have a budget let alone they probably wouldn't want to give us a slight chance so...

Yeah it's a goer
How did I know you wouldn't be on board with this?

Like I said myself, money will be the issue so might aswell relegate us now.

Sending Thomas back would free up an English loan although.

Last edited:
What have they done for Florist to ban em from training and slap em on the transfer list?
Sounds a bit serious…

Obviously they don't fit in with Forest's new look

Would take either, both would be good next season. But wages

Needs at least one new CB with Egan and Basham out long term. Both big fuckers too.

Obviously the same comment is going to be "no money" but there's not much your going to get for free.

Both in their mid 20s so signing one would be useful long term and in the championship.

Crikey. Can't see that helping Forest this season. Are they in danger of tumbling down table?

Talk of sacking Cooper! Madness.

Imagine us leapfrogging them last game of the season... Or staying up at their expense anyway (think went got Spurs on final day!)!

Leeds interested in both apparently, so would be safe to assume they'll be their preferred destination

On the talk of sacking Cooper - all this has come from Ownership getting involved and making these calls - apparently Cooper has one game left to save his job

They were difficult with us wanting O’Brien so I’d expect the same here

The same line repeats itself, thought we had no money (compensation) to sack Hecky? Yet the prince acted in a to be expected reaction of hesitancy/indecision and saw his team/club value tumble even further. Perhaps the return of Chris of Nazareth is the prince's solution to our despondency. Hope it works, but without more than a dependency on Wilder alone to pull rabbits out of hats we are rudderless and deep in prayer....anyone listening?

Mind you, a couple of robust defenders would help in ways I can only imagine.

When did the Prince confirm the budget to you?
No your right we just signed absolute bargain basement dross for a laugh and let go players the manager wanted just to make it harder.

Of course you guys are free to live in a fantasy lad but it's liking hoping Santa is going to leave a present tour parents have absolutely no chance of getting for you...it'll only end in disappointment

No your right we just signed absolute bargain basement dross for a laugh and let go players the manager wanted just to make it harder.

Of course you guys are free to live in a fantasy lad but it's liking hoping Santa is going to leave a present tour parents have absolutely no chance of getting for you...it'll only end in disappointment
We might aswell get relegated now then. I still think were going down but if we wanted a slight boost then some January signings are a must. PA can't expect to stay up on without spending.

We might aswell get relegated now then. I still think were going down but if we wanted a slight boost then some January signings are a must. PA can't expect to stay up on without spending.
10 million the premier league buys you crap. In the championship it can get really good young players.

We ain't spending and we ain't staying up. We were down in May.

What an odd reply. Are you petulant teenage girl in disguise?

I was merely pointing out that you don’t know what the budget is. Albeit in a slightly facetious manner.

PA and CW have both confirmed signings are planned in January.

What an odd reply. Are you petulant teenage girl in disguise?

I was merely pointing out that you don’t know what the budget is. Albeit in a slightly facetious manner.

PA and CW have both confirmed signings are planned in January.

Any petulant behavior is because frankly it's absurd people are thinking we have a budget that would bring in premier league players after all the evidence, including Wilder this week, suggesting otherwise.

So people thinking that our budget is high enough to bring in Premier League players, makes you petulant?

You're proper sensitive Susan aren't you?

I don't think anyone has intimated that we'll be spending big money. Certainly not the supporters.

Yeah it's a goer
Could we if we send Thomas back to Leicester? Trusty looked much better the other night, Lowe's fit, and RND 'on the grass'.

Thomas will go back, Larroucci maybe, Lowe is abysmal so not bothered where he goes tbh, RND might not be the same if/when he comes back

Neither has been selected of late - less than half a dozen appearances each - no shenanigans - just not deemed good enough @ Prem level.

McKenna out of contract in summer & ‘refusing’ to countenance a (re)new(ed) contract - suggestions he’s been ‘negotiating’ a pre contract with Fenerbahce so could ‘sign for them (for ‘nowt’) in January.

Worrall contracted until 2026 so would cost

Last edited:
Neither has been selected of late - less than half a dozen appearances each - no shenanigans - just not deemed good enough @ Prem level.

McKenna out of contract in summer & ‘refusing’ to countenance a (re)new(ed) contract - suggestions he’s been ‘negotiating’ a pre contract with Fenerbahce so could ‘sign for them (for ‘nowt’) in January.

Worrall contracted until 2026
pretty sure they both played against us and were laughably bad

Back
Top Bottom