Chuba akpom and Cameron archer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rifleman

Reaction score
We will see movement on akpom in the next week, Boro wanted £15m+ but the fee is going to be half that.

Cameron archer is a little more difficult, villa are currently pricing us out of a move and we want a loan with a buy option. Villa currently want £20m. This could go down to the wire.

We will see movement on akpom in the next week, Boro wanted £15m+ but the fee is going to be half that.

Cameron archer is a little more difficult, villa are currently pricing us out of a move and we want a loan with a buy option. Villa currently want £20m. This could go down to the wire.
Haha a new challenger arises. Where's this bullshit from?

Don't want Akpom and Boro can fuck off at that price.

Archer would be ideal.

Fits with the Premier league and championship striker replacements for N'diaye rumours I'd seen earlier.
Also credit for being the first to report the bad news earlier correctly however sickening it was!

If it is Akpom I’ll still be gutted to lose NDiaye but I’ll take a little satisfaction in pissing boro fans off after the arrogant cunts started spouting off on here back in Jan.

Why would Middlesbrough suddenly halve their valuation on Akpom, when the club in for him are A) now desperate for a striker, and B) have reportedly just received almost the same amount Boro originally wanted as a fee for the player they need Akpom to replace?

Why would Middlesbrough suddenly halve their valuation on Akpom, when the club in for him are A) now desperate for a striker, and B) have reportedly just received almost the same amount Boro originally wanted as a fee for the player they need Akpom to replace?

Because he's not worth 15. A player is only worth what a buyer will pay apparently. Well that's the United way anyway.

Don't think they'll take less than 10m for Akpom but he probably wants to leave so that might make it easier than it could have been

Not in the Akpom fan club despite last season.

Do like Archer though. Just thought Villa had made it clear he wasn't going out on loan before the season.

Loan to buy ideally.

Loan to buy ideally.
Based on us staying up I guess.

My worry with this is that the noises Villa have made suggest they're not looking to loan him and if its a loan to buy then I'd expect clubs with better finances to be interested.

If we're hanging around until the end of August and miss out then we're up shit creek.

Dear lord give it a rest.

Just watched Archer playing for Villa v Brentford. There’s a chance he’ll be in their squad this year.

Akpom - would have no resale value. Waste of money after one flash in the pan season

Exactly the sort of player we should avoid blowing any of the Ndaiye money on - not that I expect us to actually spend any of it.

PLUS - he did fuck all in the under wilder in the exact formation that we play

Back
Top Bottom