Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rothwell and McBurnie - Enquiries made
Robinson - On brink of making bid, with him being involved in Euro qualifiers might slow this down

Why would bidding on Robinson be slowed down now? There aren't any more qualifiers until September

Stalled due to what Man Utd want us to pay?
Man U want to sort out new deal before offloading again like last season. This would probably mean Blades have to spend more to get him as well after this new deal

Someone on another board claiming Robinson has a £5-6m release clause "according to someone who has links inside the club"

I think Hendo is going to be Man Us number 2 this season. Solskjaer is going to give youth a chance and hes the best young keeper in the country. Time to move on to other targets.

Without going through the whole post, who is Robinson? I am assuming its neither "Teddy" or "here's to you Mrs"

Thanks in advance

I think it might be this lad.

I think Hendo is going to be Man Us number 2 this season. Solskjaer is going to give youth a chance and hes the best young keeper in the country. Time to move on to other targets.
Hendo wouldn't be happy with that he wants to play not sit on the bench he will be out on loan again just hope nobody gazumps us as the loan fee will be big
.Guerenteed to start for us I will be surprised if we don't get him,that's of course if Wilder still wants him.

Where will De Gea or Sergio Romero go?

They may as well get game time in their youth players to improve them and let a old but decent keeper in Romero play back up/cup games.

To be fair right now there probably isn't too much ability wise between Romero and Henderson.

Where will De Gea or Sergio Romero go?

They may as well get game time in their youth players to improve them and let a old but decent keeper in Romero play back up/cup games.

To be fair right now there probably isn't too much ability wise between Romero and Henderson.

romero has nearly one hundred caps for argentina - q.e.d. romero is the better back-up to de gea.

Rothwell and McBurnie - Enquiries made
Robinson - On brink of making bid, with him being involved in Euro qualifiers might slow this down
Didn't you have a go at this ITK stuff a while back and then disappear with your tail between your legs?

Didn't you have a go at this ITK stuff a while back and then disappear with your tail between your legs?
Just because not everything somebody says comes off doesn’t mean they’re lying. Football is a fluid business and things change all the time. Somebody can be told something in full confidence that it is truthful, and they may pass it on honestly and truthfully as they’ve been told. However the situation may never materialise as they believed or were told it would. Doesn’t mean they’re lying, looking for attention or anything of that ilk, it’s just the nature of football. You can be told something truthfully and pass it on truthfully but it doesn’t necessarily mean it will happen

Calblade making an early claim to the 2019 ITK S24SU crown? Has Richard Cadette taken his eye off the game? Is maxstertheblade retired from the rumour and concentrating on his charity fundraising? Why is no-one using the correct acronym for WUEDP? How soon will the bedwetters be back moaning?

So many questions! :D

Be back moaning?

When have they ever stopped?

Lenihan
Henderson
Robinson
Kane
Rodwell / Kasey Palmer

I’d lump a bit of money on that being our summer work. Poss AN Other striker.

Lenihan
Henderson
Robinson
Kane
Rodwell / Kasey Palmer

You don't fancy us getting McBurnie then Rodley? Really hope we stay clear of Kasey Palmer and Rodwell. I'll keep saying this, Luke Freeman's probably the best option we could get for competition for Duffy.

You don't fancy us getting McBurnie then Rodley? Really hope we stay clear of Kasey Palmer and Rodwell. I'll keep saying this, Luke Freeman's probably the best option we could get for competition for Duffy.
Hasn’t Rodwell just signed a new deal? Get injured and fleece Blackburn for months anytime soon

Just because not everything somebody says comes off doesn’t mean they’re lying. Football is a fluid business and things change all the time. Somebody can be told something in full confidence that it is truthful, and they may pass it on honestly and truthfully as they’ve been told. However the situation may never materialise as they believed or were told it would. Doesn’t mean they’re lying, looking for attention or anything of that ilk, it’s just the nature of football. You can be told something truthfully and pass it on truthfully but it doesn’t necessarily mean it will happen
He told us Ryan Tafazolli was a done deal.
He told us Dan Burn was a done deal.
He confirmed last summer we had bid for Luke Freeman and Matt Smith.
It's that time of year and he's back again. If you want to lap it up feel free.

Hendo wouldn't be happy with that he wants to play not sit on the bench he will be out on loan again just hope nobody gazumps us as the loan fee will be big.
but who else in the prem needs a keeper? i cant see it myself personally as we apparently have first refusal... unless norwich or villa??

Cadette said we were in for Freeman but Woodburn was a cheaper deal. Whatever the case, happy for the forum to be spiced up a bit with rumours, whether you want to believe them or not.

Tafazolli and Freeman it was made common knowledge afterwards that we were in for those two

Lenihan
Henderson
Robinson
Kane
Rodwell / Kasey Palmer

I Wilder we trust but if they are who come in the bookies are right to have us as favourites to go down. That's the type of list I'd.expect if we hadn't gone up...we are in the premiership ffs !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom