Chuba akpom and Cameron archer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I thought that when they went down. Then they spent millions and millions and went straight back up continuing to spend many millions more building an exciting young squad. Where the money is coming from is anyone's guess

Premier league money?

No chance we sign both Archer & Akpom. I’d bet on us winning the league before I bet on this.
your probably right but bringing these 2 guys in shouldnt be that much out of our reach 10m for akpom and try and winkle a loan with view to buy for archer i definetly think we need 2 more strikers and these 2 have proved they work well together

Archer is top of my list of targets, provided we recruit a creative player like Hamer etc.
He has all the attributes.

Archer is top of my list of targets, provided we recruit a creative player like Hamer etc.
He has all the attributes.
It will be interesting see how Archer does in the premier league. Its a big step up and he's going to cost someone a lot of money.

your probably right but bringing these 2 guys in shouldnt be that much out of our reach 10m for akpom and try and winkle a loan with view to buy for archer i definetly think we need 2 more strikers and these 2 have proved they work well together
Absolutely, they should go and get them especially after pissing the fans off all summer. But they won’t as we penny pinch and end up with our 4/5th targets by the time we sign someone

Absolutely, they should go and get them especially after pissing the fans off all summer. But they won’t as we penny pinch and end up with our 4/5th targets by the time we sign someone
still another 3 weeks in the transfer window 1889 to be fair this situation has been thrown on the club by 2 players who had no interest in comitting themselves to the club yes we know the club are laboriously slow with incomings but i still think at least 4 good quality players will be added to the squad before the end of august its not our fault if clubs are asking too much for players we want

Just wonder if it’s not a coincidence that Hummingbird tweeted this after tweeting we are hoping for one in before Saturday

A quick way to fix our preparation time for the new season would be to get Archer + Akpom in. Akpom becomes a lot more desirable if Archer is also coming.

Best defence last season + the best attacking partnership gives a lot more hope to the season.

Need Ramsey as well

Premier league money?

Indeed. I love these "will see in accounts" posts from some people, do some think they haven't added £15 million pounds into their assets column and just set the money on fire?

I think I'm also coming around to idea of Smallbone in addition to these 2 players Could be wrong but feel like Smallbone would compliment them both

they want to retain ”control” of the player and could only do that if he came in on loan, which makes sense for both parties

they want to retain ”control” of the player and could only do that if he came in on loan, which makes sense for both parties
They keep a degree of control but also get money and ffp at villa must be near the limit

Back
Top Bottom