Incoming? Callum O'Hare

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Torrix1889

A reight Bobby Dazzler
Reaction score
Sheff Unitedway reporting possible interest in O'Hare who is out of contract at the end of the season...

Any 👀 to add YorkBlade or just putting 2 and 2 together?

Would be a very good signing IMO and someone who could definitely recreate the "Duffy" role....although can't see it whilst McAtee is here.....plus he would reduce our average height to about 5ft....🤣

I'd take just one permanent signing this window if it was one like him

We need to sign creative attacking players of our own and he fits the bill. Would be hugely useful next season, and if we get him now he can have a go at the PL for a few months

Would be a shrewd signing if there is any truth in it. I guess we would be trying to tempt Coventry to get some money rather than none.

However if we did where would he play?
I guess it would perhaps be competition?

Or maybe it's that we are keeping tabs and might try and sign him for free in the summer.

Sheff Unitedway reporting possible interest in O'Hare who is out of contract at the end of the season...

Any 👀 to add YorkBlade or just putting 2 and 2 together?

Would be a very good signing IMO and someone who could definitely recreate the "Duffy" role....although can't see it whilst McAtee is here.....plus he would reduce our average height to about 5ft....🤣
Where is the reporting on this? I checked the Twitter and couldn’t find anything.

Good player. I seem to remember him getting quite a bad injury at the Lane (yep, ACL, see below), but he seems to have recovered and be putting in good performances again. Worth a punt on a free or a low cost fee to secure him now. This is the sort of deal I'd rather we did instead of high cost loans in a desperate attempt at staying up. If we stay up with the latter strategy, my view will completely change of course 🤣. Stocking the cupboards with longer term assets seems the sensible move to me:

Coventry signed danish u-21 International Victor Torp from Norwegian club Sarpsborg today. CM .

Been decent to watch against Leicester. Just scored to make it 1-1, albeit against 10 men.

Back
Top Bottom