Incoming? Callum O'Hare

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well…..
Anyone (else) watch him @ the Chansiro this afternoon ?
Wholly anonymous & lightweight- Bannanoldo far more ‘influential’ / involved

Well…..

They were saying the opposite on Sky Sports. Although. I am quite pissed. Heating on and a fridge full of Rattler.

Think he was the best player on the park first half reminded me of McAtee with his runs

Well…..
I watched some of it, torrid game but he was pretty basic, way off prem standard IMO. If we want to build a team of half decent champ players then he would be a decent signing. If we want to ever challenge in the prem we need much better.

I watched some of it, torrid game but he was pretty basic, way off prem standard IMO. If we want to build a team of half decent champ players then he would be a decent signing. If we want to ever challenge in the prem we need much better.
Aye
Maybe so.
As you say the game was awful (albeit Cov are nailed on for top 6 according to radio Sheff callers !)
Probably a ‘replacement’ for McAtee - highlights show he has quick feet / brain & can finish but equally, small / lightweight & not someone that I see as going to ‘gaffer’ a game even a League down.
Think it’s unlikely any Prem club or those promoted (Leicester & S’ton already have better) will take a punt even for free - doesn’t really fit with Luton’s ‘style’ so we should (?!?!) prove (financially) attractive c/f with likely ‘competition’
Could well work with grafters / water carriers (Souza ; Davies) + Hamer allowing him to play as a’ten’?

There's no way O'Hare will join us this window when he's flying with Coventry and at the end of the season either Cov could go up and we go down or he leaves and joins a premier league team on a free, probably one of the promoted teams.

Aye
Maybe so.
As you say the game was awful (albeit Cov are nailed on for top 6 according to radio Sheff callers !)
Probably a ‘replacement’ for McAtee - highlights show he has quick feet / brain & can finish but equally, small / lightweight & not someone that I see as going to ‘gaffer’ a game even a League down.
Think it’s unlikely any Prem club or those promoted (Leicester & S’ton already have better) will take a punt even for free - doesn’t really fit with Luton’s ‘style’ so we should (?!?!) prove (financially) attractive c/f with likely ‘competition’
Could well work with grafters / water carriers (Souza ; Davies) + Hamer allowing him to play as a’ten’?
I think at champ level he’s good without being exceptional but I definitely don’t believe he would improve us much in the prem or make the step up easily. I’m definitely not saying he is a bad player. Just not prem level. I think he would struggle.

I agree he had moments where he showed he has good feet but he is a little ponderous on the ball. And this was against a poor team. I’ll keep an eye out for him in other games and see if he can change my mind.

As it stand i’m not sold, i think we need better.

There's no way O'Hare will join us this window when he's flying with Coventry and at the end of the season either Cov could go up and we go down or he leaves and joins a premier league team on a free, probably one of the promoted teams.
Staying at Coventry is the best thing for him for now tbh, after his injury

You're right absolutely no chance
It will be a straight fight between real Madrid and Barcelona
May come down to who does the best seafood paella

I asked if anyone saw O’Hare. Can you answer the question or are you just going to be a smart arse, smart arse?
Apologies I thought it was obvious why he’d be at the game, given he was in Sheffield yesterday.
If he was in discussions there’s no way he’d turn up at a game.

Hamer was great in the championship,Coventry fans were adamant that he was the best in that league last year,he was better than O’Hare they said. Leapfrog a year on and no way is he a stand out player in the premiership,probably not even average. A huge step up for them,at present I don’t think there will be any present premiership teams coming in for him when we are relegated,it’s that big a leap in standard.

Hamer was great in the championship,Coventry fans were adamant that he was the best in that league last year,he was better than O’Hare they said. Leapfrog a year on and no way is he a stand out player in the premiership,probably not even average. A huge step up for them,at present I don’t think there will be any present premiership teams coming in for him when we are relegated,it’s that big a leap in standard.
You can see it in Hamer. I think he's struggling with not having equally as good players around him.

Berge was much better with MGW and Ndiaye next to him as opposed to Fleck, Lundstram & Norwood.

I think Hamer would look fantastic in a Brentford, Palace or Forest team

You can see it in Hamer. I think he's struggling with not having equally as good players around him.

Berge was much better with MGW and Ndiaye next to him as opposed to Fleck, Lundstram & Norwood.

I think Hamer would look fantastic in a Brentford, Palace or Forest team

Can’t see it with Hamer. He simply doesn’t have the physical attributes to ever excel at Premier League level - he’s not athletic whatsoever. I’m really surprised by this having not seen much of him, but at 27 he isn’t going to suddenly get faster and stronger.

Gyokeres was fast and powerful - everything a Prem player needs to be. He’ll end up back there. He was the Cov player we should have gone for.

Can’t see it with Hamer. He simply doesn’t have the physical attributes to ever excel at Premier League level - he’s not athletic whatsoever. I’m really surprised by this having not seen much of him, but at 27 he isn’t going to suddenly get faster and stronger.

Gyokeres was fast and powerful - everything a Prem player needs to be. He’ll end up back there. He was the Cov player we should have gone for.
At £20m we had no chance of landing him

Back
Top Bottom