Player Suggestion Joe Worrall & Scott McKenna

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can see us at 10.30 pm deadline day, Anel shafts us and moves to ano, last minute like Ndiaye, Wilder gives Jags a call at the nursing home!
I think I'd actually be fine with Jags replacing Anel today. Anel's performances this season seem to be the perfect argument for not having children.

I’d just rather have Worrall than holgate but Wilders number 1 target is Holgate i think he will probably get him too 😩
I used to rate Holgate but he's late 20s now and never really kicked on. I guess he's probably the paciest out of our apparent options.

We may be trying for both Worrall and Holgate and have a deal lined up for Anel to leave for £15m

nah don’t be daft

I’ve heard we want both holgate and worrall now 😳
Why oh why waste money on short loans, dubious when we have a chance of staying up in present circumstances a total waste of money

Signing both must mean a deal is lined up now or in the summer for Anel to leave.
doubt Egan will have his contract renewed as well

Forrest seemed pretty stern about a buy, I do wonder if Worrall is a loan with obligation to buy.

Signing both must mean a deal is lined up now or in the summer for Anel to leave.
doubt Egan will have his contract renewed as well
Pretty sure Egan is out for a good few weeks isn't he, as well as Basham still being out long term.

I suppose it depends when Holgate's / Worrall's current deals are up. Maybe one could be a loan to buy ?

Forrest seemed pretty stern about a buy, I do wonder if Worrall is a loan with obligation to buy.
Can't loan both, not unless we send McAtee back to city, if we do get both Worrell and Holgate then can imagine Worrell will be permanent and Holgate loan.

Either were borrowing the money from next seasons budget or Anel is off and no one has picked up on it.

Can't loan both, not unless we send McAtee back to city, if we do get both Worrell and Holgate then can imagine Worrell will be permanent and Holgate loan.

Either were borrowing the money from next seasons budget or Anel is off and no one has picked up on it.
Ahh yeah, my bad.

Why oh why waste money on short loans, dubious when we have a chance of staying up in present circumstances a total waste of money
because we're playing a 3 at the back for the rest of the season, after which, who knows, so why commit to a £10M investment with a loan to buy?

Ahh yeah, my bad.
Problem is, every tweet I see about Worrell keeps saying loan deal, granted he might not come in but if it is a loan deal and we are bringing Holgate as well, does that mean Holgate will be permanent.

Back
Top Bottom