Incoming? Callum O'Hare

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tourette’s because I said you’re a fucking contrarian? Yeah ok.

And your last paragraph? You do know you are just agreeing with me don’t you, being a contrarian just to agree with me in the end. Some crack you are.
*Craic

Tourette’s because I said you’re a fucking contrarian? Yeah ok.

And your last paragraph? You do know you are just agreeing with me don’t you, being a contrarian just to agree with me in the end. Some crack you are.
We got what we paid for. Players with good ability who were asked to step up as key starters at a level they've never played. Like most PL/Championship players, put them in shit circumstances and they'll fall well short.

I've not seen a single person expect them to be dominant PL players for United

We got what we paid for. Players with good ability who were asked to step up as key starters at a level they've never played. Like most PL/Championship players, put them in shit circumstances and they'll fall well short.

I've not seen a single person expect them to be dominant PL players for United
Who said that anyone said they would be dominant PL players? I havent? You just making things up.

I don’t watch Championship football but I can’t ever get over enthusiastic about players in the Championship again after how our fans had me believing we had signed prime Kaka in Hamer & prime Jermaine Defoe in Archer.

That is what I said, I didn’t mention anything about the premier league just that with how our fans went off about these signings I seriously had my hopes up but they haven’t turned out as good as the hype. Do you have took my thoughts from that post and are still banging on and making things up. Just do one yeah.

Who said that anyone said they would be dominant PL players? I havent? You just making things up.

I don’t watch Championship football but I can’t ever get over enthusiastic about players in the Championship again after how our fans had me believing we had signed prime Kaka in Hamer & prime Jermaine Defoe in Archer.

That is what I said, I didn’t mention anything about the premier league just that with how our fans went off about these signings I seriously had my hopes up but they haven’t turned out as good as the hype. Do you have took my thoughts from that post and are still banging on and making things up. Just do one yeah.
So prime Kaka and Jermain Defoe doesn't say "I was told by people on here they'd be dominant PL players"?

Fair enough, you keep at it

So prime Kaka and Jermain Defoe doesn't say "I was told by people on here they'd be dominant PL players"?

Fair enough, you keep at it
No it doesn’t ffs, people were raving about them and had me convinced they were better than they are. Why do you have such a problem with that and adding your own things on to suite your argument?

You are contrarian who is just trying to antagonise me for some reason and I’m not in the mood for people like you. In all the years on here I’ve never put anyone on ignore, until now.

No it doesn’t ffs, people were raving about them and had me convinced they were better than they are. Why do you have such a problem with that and adding your own things on to suite your argument?

You are contrarian who is just trying to antagonise me for some reason and I’m not in the mood for people like you. In all the years on here I’ve never put anyone on ignore, until now.
Cool, bye

Cool, bye
Basically, through his own ignorance of Championship players he thought we'd signed a Brazilian superstar who was one of the best players in the world for a substantial part of his career, and a decent domestic level goal scorer. He got over excited and expected too much, based on very little, and now he's taking that out on the level of players he has no knowledge of and has decided none of them are worth getting excited over. Presumably because non of them are going to be the best in the world within the next few years.

What he's not said, is what players he does expect us to buy given the likely funding we'll have, but that spoils the fun I guess.

In his head he’s a PL player. Cannot see him leaving Cov for another Championship club.
He won't, most newly promoted Prem clubs have to buy the best of the Championship now, and the better Championship players know that.
If you have 2 good seasons in there you've basically stamped your ticket.
The Swansea striker that went to Leeds is an exemption, but they paid big money for him, and he probably saw it as a future Prem move anyway.

One thing is for certain, I won't see the word contrarian as often as I have today.

I'm a contrarian and can report that as a youth in Sheffield way back when the word we used was good times was crack...

So I looked up the etymology and found this 'The word has an unusual history; the Scots and English crack was borrowed into Irish as craic in the mid-20th century and the Irish spelling was then reborrowed into English. Under either spelling, the term has attracted popularity and significance in Ireland'.

The Irish-ification of this word is bollix...

I'm a contrarian and can report that as a youth in Sheffield way back when the word we used was good times was crack...

So I looked up the etymology and found this 'The word has an unusual history; the Scots and English crack was borrowed into Irish as craic in the mid-20th century and the Irish spelling was then reborrowed into English. Under either spelling, the term has attracted popularity and significance in Ireland'.

Every day is a school day 👍

Very good player. Him and Hamer linked up great at Coventry.

Can he ring up his Swedish mate in Portugal too?
Very good player ???????!!!!!
Exactly the reason why we won't get him

O’Hare: “Ultimately I’m looking for a club who will try and build and compete at the highest level”

SUFC “Well when you say compete, what do you mean?”

O’Hare: “Ultimately I’m looking for a club who will try and build and compete at the highest level”

And when you say build!

Aye
I thought he was calling him an arse - or is it ‘erse’?

Ilias Chair might be going to prison apparently - we should focus on him instead

We’re a safe bet for good players because it’s almost nailed on that if they do well we’ll sell them to the first bidder.

Back
Top Bottom