Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Genuine question this. When you talk to your mates at Nursery in the morning and they ask what you've been up to at weekend, after you tell them you've been offering to meet usernames in the internet to have an argument, do they all say "kinell Ted, tha a reyt hard bastard of a Chabby aren't tha. Tell yer what, we need more blokes like thee in world"
Corrected those spelling mistakes 😉

You really struggle with the words in and on
Bet that makes travelling difficult
For the love of god! Behave the pair of you!

This is getting beyond tiresome… I come on here to relax, not feel the tensions of your squabbles. It’s risking becoming ‘who has the biggest knob’ … before this becomes the next debate…. save us all and swap pics in private.

Nothing has really changed with Wilder has it really. Results are still shocking . He's no better than PH imo. In fact the first 5 games under PH we looked a lot better than we do now.
The agenda of the Hecky lovers is coming back after a loss 😂

Wilder has improved the players attitude, but not by enough. They are still mostly poor for the standard required in the PL.

Changing the manager makes a minor difference, but I notice some people want a change in recruitment!
That will only happen with a positive financial change in the finances and football knowledge in ownership.

Bit late to this thread which has the makings of another forgettable crash and burn but...

Saw one yesterday pal. We lost and conceded five at home. I remember we used to sack the manager when that happened.
Losing 8-0 at home wasn't a sacking offence under the Prince.

However, my main contribution is...
Proof is in the pudding..
The proof isn't in the pudding. The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Here to help.

It would have been 5-0 …. Again
Nah...we'd have probably lost 2-0 at Gillingham under Hecky playing a rigid 5-3-2.

We look marginally better under Wilder, as at least we look like scoring.

We need a couple of players still.

Problem is that the players we all knew weren't good enough last year are still here - Lowe, Osborn, Fleck, Norwood.

Plus the jury's out on Brewster, McBurnie, Bogle.

Add to this the new players who haven't been good enough, Larouci, Traore, Slimane, Thomas.

We are carrying a lot of baggage. Too much.

Without a transformation in January (which we haven't had), we'll be relegated still but at least we might reach 20 points.

It's change at the top we need as well I'm afraid, as the Prince can't compete either.

Sad times

We look marginally better under Wilder, as at least we look like scoring.

We need a couple of players still.

Problem is that the players we all knew weren't good enough last year are still here - Lowe, Osborn, Fleck, Norwood.

Plus the jury's out on Brewster, McBurnie, Bogle.

Add to this the new players who haven't been good enough, Larouci, Traore, Slimane, Thomas.

We are carrying a lot of baggage. Too much.

Without a transformation in January (which we haven't had), we'll be relegated still but at least we might reach 20 points.

It's change at the top we need as well I'm afraid, as the Prince can't compete either.

Sad times
Slashing wrist time then I get from that.?

I feel Wilder showed a lack of ambition on Saturday. Relegation is assured, even if some teams above suffer points deductions, so the cup is all we had to have a go at. With that in mind the team he picked was never going to win.

Goalie: unless Wilder knows something we don’t the new goalie is no better than Wes. In fact he may not be as good. Having confirmed the signing the day before he should have given the guy more time to settle.

Defence: without Robinson it’s always weaker and never stood a chance.

Midfield: Whatever made him pick Norwood and Osborn. It’s as though he had no interest in winning. These two should have been sat with Fleck. If he wanted to try different players or tactics, he should have played the youngsters. There was absolutely nothing to gain by playing Norwood or Osborn.

Attack: Why the heck did he start with three strikers. Who does that these days against anyone, never mind a top premier league side.

Wilder has his work cut out to show he still has what it takes. I would love for him to succeed but my confidence has taken a huge knock. Losing by the odd goal is acceptable, but conceding 5 goals at home is definitely not, under any circumstances.

I feel Wilder showed a lack of ambition on Saturday. Relegation is assured, even if some teams above suffer points deductions, so the cup is all we had to have a go at. With that in mind the team he picked was never going to win.

Goalie: unless Wilder knows something we don’t the new goalie is no better than Wes. In fact he may not be as good. Having confirmed the signing the day before he should have given the guy more time to settle.

Midfield: Whatever made him pick Norwood and Osborn. It’s as though he had no interest in winning. These two should have been sat with Fleck. If he wanted to try different players or tactics, he should have played the youngsters. There was absolutely nothing to gain by playing Norwood or Osborn.

Attack: Why the heck did he start with three strikers. Who does that these days against anyone, never mind a top premier league side.

Wilder has his work cut out to show he still has what it takes. I would love for him to succeed but my confidence has taken a huge knock. Losing by the odd goal is acceptable, but conceding 5 goals at home is definitely not, under any circumstances.
Still gets me why he came back he will be operating under the same restraints like when he left, shuffling the chairs about trying to get some response out of players what if we're honest are nowhere near prem standard. No money to play with in the window hampers him as well. Forget next season us fans after endure the next 3 months or so watching this side getting pummelled. It must be painful for the players as well as us... onwards to the Palace then😊

Still gets me why he came back he will be operating under the same restraints like when he left, shuffling the chairs about trying to get some response out of players what if we're honest are nowhere near prem standard. No money to play with in the window hampers him as well. Forget next season us fans after endure the next 3 months or so watching this side getting pummelled. It must be painful for the players as well as us... onwards to the Palace then😊
Still alive after Slashing my wrist ! 😁

Meanwhile the Prince is sunning himself somewhere on this planet laughing at 'those stupid Sheffield idiots' who are arguing about Hecky or Wilder when he knows that this situation is all down to his incompetence.

Over 140 posts and 6 pages and the Prince has been left out of the picture.

Divide and Rule - the Prince is the master.

because it's not worse than when he left. The couple of tough financial years on the back of his previous overspend isn't now an issue.
He won't have aged players on expensive contracts, he's largely got a free hand to refresh the squad.
Finally, the budget for next season hasn't been spent, unlikely last time, so he's got more to rebuild with, be that in wages or in fees.

Strange assessment.

Regards attack majority of teams play some form of 443 formation some more fluid than others (with teams also opting for plsyers who can play as a striker as well as out wide). Which we have played since wilder came back, this is why we got BBD who can operate from wide and down the middle. Can only assume you don't watch a lot of football these days.

Regards your Wilder comment, you can no deny that since he has come in our team looks like they want to play and we have become harder to beat. We are also playing better football as oppose to beginning of the season. You mention about conceding 5 goals etc but 2 was penalties and 1 was a wonder strike. The 5th was poor defending and keeps could have done better, we had enough chances of our own to level with Brighton well before 4th and 5th.. that was with a weaker team we put out ( I don't know why he would have put osborn in or Norwood) I think he got that wrong but overall wasn't as if they battered us as the score line suggests nor was it as if the keeper was dogshit either.

I think he is planning to do similar in this close season to what he did when he came in after Adkins

Back
Top Bottom