We will stay up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This squad is better than the wilder 9th season if we get a couple of our injuries Back

We also don’t have to finish 9th we need to finish above 3 other shocking teams

Everyone at the club and the fans needs to stop with this defeatist attitude and get behind wilder and the squad and create an atmosphere like those two seasons

We need 30/35 points in 28 games it really isn’t the impossible task

We beat wolves next Saturday with wilder in charge and it will be a completely different story
How we gonna stay up when we can't keep a clean sheet

This squad is better than the wilder 9th season if we get a couple of our injuries Back

Everyone at the club and the fans needs to stop with this defeatist attitude and get behind wilder and the squad and create an atmosphere like those two seasons

We beat wolves next Saturday with wilder in charge and it will be a completely different story
Fuck me. The board have asked PH to, literally, do the impossible and then potentially hung him out to dry because he's 'failed'.

This is the Premier League. Who the fuck does HRH think PH and this squad are, to do the impossible? NO team comes up, becomes weaker than the promotion squad, and survives. It's the definition of the impossible task.

And you, bleating on about 'get behind Wilder' while PH's jacket is still warm. Fuck me. Get a grip.

Stop it on the disco biscuits & talc FFS … it’s fkg up yer rational thought

Stop pissing your pants over losing to a team full of top class internationals
Refs favourites giving them free kicks every time we tackle them
VAR not working properly for lower ranked teams

Arsenals second goal would have been waived off for every top 10 club due to contact on Wes
The penalty not given by the ref should not have been overruled by VAR as it was not a clear & obvious error ( after all the angles & SLO-MO replays over 4 minutes) I still could not see contact.
And this is against us week in week out.
Our injuries compounded our weakness of being able to recruit 24 players all costing in excess of £30m.
We don’t & never will have a billionaire bank rolling us.
I’ll return to this conversation when we’ve got players back from injury & have played Luton , Burnley, Bournemouth

I admire your optimism but can you explain how we can beat wolves?

There's more chance of Boris running down Fargate in a Blades thong singing the Hallelujah chorus than United staying up

Give over,
Wilder was dog shit last time out,he ran out of ideas,tactics and nerves.
Had the chance to make a squad capable of competing for a second season and was an historic failure,went to 2 other clubs and failed there as well.

Give over,
Wilder was dog shit last time out,he ran out of ideas,tactics and nerves.
Had the chance to make a squad capable of competing for a second season and was an historic failure,went to 2 other clubs and failed there as well.

I think the word to describe a manager takes you from bottom half of league one to the top half of the premier league is what you call a historic success

We’re not staying up & we won’t get double figures for points. Don’t even think we’ll win one game.

Can you explain how wilder got that team promoted then to 9th in the Prem ?

Same answer
Wilder came up with a superb formation and tactics to suit the players he had available. He utilised athletes like JOC and Bash who could run all day and the prem didn’t see it coming. Plus we had Mousset and Lunny who over achieved massively. We won a lot of games by the odd goal and our keeper and defence was excellent.

The following year almost the same players and tactics were found out. We lost almost every game by the odd goal.

Now we have a poor squad of players, none of which have proven premier league quality and are low on confidence. We also have a manager who has no track record of managing in the top flight. We are getting battered most weeks and this will not change quickly. Wolves are a decent prem league team compared to us. They will almost certainly beat us.

I can not see us getting another point this season. On the last few performances as a guide. Doing the same thing and expecting a different result .....you know what that is called. The league won't let us bring in new players but will let us bring in a new manager. Thus change equals new management. Or lose every week.

Reactions: MKY
I've known s6 blade/ fallowfield for years . He was on the old unitedite forum under numerous disguises. Yellow chicken being one.
I also thru his mates no alot about his past. He's ex batemoor area.
When we won at Bristol City 3-2 years ago old Ashton Gate he was sat in our carriage on the way back on the train , full.of blades and he kept stum . It was a fellow blade who knew him who pointed him out. The year darious Henderson smashed a 96th minute winner and blades had to fight there way back to the station at temple meads as City fans were wanting trouble.
Last yime I ever saw dave wicket who owned the dev cat before he passed away .
The train was rocking that night but fallowfield kept his head down after his mouthy forum posts.
For me yes it's time for managerial change and a structure this season to put some fight into this team . Wilder would reunite the club I give no bother to others thoughts that man gave this club hope and a bit of glory . Only other 2 I'd want is Ipswich manager who' has done beyond d amazing and Schumacher at Plymouth a real tough guy.
Shame Brentford don't sack the manager as he's class and wud be a legend at the lane but what pisses me off is we are regarded as a small club ????
A club a 100 years no trophy no investment no hope apart from the odd glimour. A huge city and despite our crapness and continual selling of our better players still average 32k a year . Give this club a little bit of glory we could sell 45k each week .

I'd just love a tiny sniff of the stuff you're on mate.

Even Chuck Norris couldn't keep us up!

Wilder came up with a superb formation and tactics to suit the players he had available. He utilised athletes like JOC and Bash who could run all day and the prem didn’t see it coming. Plus we had Mousset and Lunny who over achieved massively. We won a lot of games by the odd goal and our keeper and defence was excellent.

The following year almost the same players and tactics were found out. We lost almost every game by the odd goal.

Now we have a poor squad of players, none of which have proven premier league quality and are low on confidence. We also have a manager who has no track record of managing in the top flight. We are getting battered most weeks and this will not change quickly. Wolves are a decent prem league team compared to us. They will almost certainly beat us.
Why would you even bother Gav ?

I think the word to describe a manager takes you from bottom half of league one to the top half of the premier league is what you call a historic success
Let’s get all the facts together shall we ,instead of being selective.
Yes he was absolutely awesome,fabulous,brilliant.then he was a record breaking failure.Spat his dummy out and bottled it.
Then failed again with his next 2 clubs.

We’re not staying up & we won’t get double figures for points. Don’t even think we’ll win one game.
And we were knocked out of the cup by fucking Lincoln ffs!!

Reactions: MKY

Back
Top Bottom