We will stay up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S6Blademan

Reaction score
This squad is better than the wilder 9th season if we get a couple of our injuries Back

We also don’t have to finish 9th we need to finish above 3 other shocking teams

Everyone at the club and the fans needs to stop with this defeatist attitude and get behind wilder and the squad and create an atmosphere like those two seasons

We need 30/35 points in 28 games it really isn’t the impossible task

We beat wolves next Saturday with wilder in charge and it will be a completely different story

This squad is better than the wilder 9th season if we get a couple of our injuries Back

Everyone at the club and the fans needs to stop with this defeatist attitude and get behind wilder and the squad and create an atmosphere like those two seasons

We beat wolves next Saturday with wilder in charge and it will be a completely different story
30/35 points!!!! We can't even get fucking 2!!!

No we won't. We are worse. Do you even watch the games? And if so what makes you think we are better than the team that finished 9th? We lack confidence, fitness, team work, work ethic, not giving up...everything that that team had.

Worse with hecky in charge 👍

We ain’t Beating anyone such is the fragile mentality through the squad

Where on earth do we go from here. We are devastated by injuries, no shape, no fight, no morale. EPL say no additions allowed, if Wilder thinks he can alter this, i can't see how.

I’ll think you’ll find if the club heeded my advice we wouldn’t be in this situation
If the club heeded your advice we’d be playing Stockbridge Park Steels next week. Your footballing knowledge can be written on a small mouse’s bell end. Twice. With room to spare.

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

Yeah but all we have now is hope, what’s the point of owt without hope, don’t change what is currently happening and there is no hope
Nothing wrong with hope, but S6 Bladesman/Fallowfield isn't offering that, he's just a WUM with a vendetta against the manager. His only answer is to appoint an ex-manager who ultimately failed when the pressure got too much, and has subsequently failed since he left United.
After today, I do think Hecky should go, for his own mental health if nothing else, but I don't think Wilder is the answer. If he comes and he's successful, fair play and I'll be happy. But I don't think this will happen.

What time is lights out in Rampton these days?

Wednesday have issues with delusion.
But nothing like
Nothing wrong with hope, but S6 Bladesman/Fallowfield isn't offering that, he's just a WUM with a vendetta against the manager. His only answer is to appoint an ex-manager who ultimately failed when the pressure got too much, and has subsequently failed since he left United.
After today, I do think Hecky should go, for his own mental health if nothing else, but I don't think Wilder is the answer. If he comes and he's successful, fair play and I'll be happy. But I don't think this will happen.
I don’t necessarily disagree with you at all on that one

Sorry, I don't wanna stay in the awful division.

Unless your in the top 6, its unenjoyable in this league long term.
Heard this loads of times but disagree. The point of the Championship is to get out of it. To the PL. Clubs that spend season after season in the Championship die from a thousand cuts and are more likely to get relegated than promoted. I bet Forest fans aren't saying that or Luton fans. No, we're in the right league we just don't seem to have the ability or resources to stay there. Do a Palace.

I actually think you’re right on some of what you say. We’re absolutely not out of it despite how shit we’ve been. The rest around us have been shite too.

Simply no chance, the odds to be fair should be higher then what it was Leicester City winning the league on current showing!

If the club heeded your advice we’d be playing Stockbridge Park Steels next week. Your footballing knowledge can be written on a small mouse’s bell end. Twice. With room to spare.

I’ll stick to my footballing opinions if you stick to making youtube videos that get no more than 500 views

Pass that spliff over here next dude🤪

Back
Top Bottom