Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Proof is in the pudding. Number of points don't lie. Whatever Wilder achievements, he ain't pulling no trees up here. Results counts and he is simply not changed anything in that perspective. He is totally out of his depth in getting results just like PH. We saw that yesterday against Brighton. All if and buts and we nearly got something don’t mean nothing pal.
After 14 games hecky got 5 points.
After 7 games wilder has got 5 points.
It could have been 10. But it wasn't.

It works out as double as it's in half the time.

Do you not see this?

As for Brighton let's not forget that wasn't our full starting line up. And let's also not forget Brighton are a really good side.

What are you wanting to achieve?
Wilder is an improvement so far on hecky this season.

We are cut adrift and that was before wilder came in. Unless you chuck alot of money at it now it's nigh on miracle get enough results to stay up.

Too many on here like to throw insults. Turns out they’re full of sh@t.
This is the 2nd time you’ve wanted to fight other posters & you’re saying they’re full of shit? OK.

I suggest you wise up quickly pal if you’re wanting to stay on the forum.

How come you can't read and write properly yet?
There are a few issues with your grammar here and I’m sure someone will soon be along to let you know.
But you’ve maybe ‘outed’ one here, so let’s not allow insults to spoil it Frank.

Why not say it to my face then … not that difficult surely.
Genuine question this. When you talk to your mates or at work in the morning and they ask what you've been up to at weekend, after you tell them you've been offering to meet usernames in the internet to have an argument, do they all say "kinell Ted, tha a reyt hard bastard of a man aren't tha. Tell yer what, we need more blokes like thee in world"

Genuine question this. When you talk to your mates or at work in the morning and they ask what you've been up to at weekend, after you tell them you've been offering to meet usernames in the internet to have an argument, do they all say "kinell Ted, tha a reyt hard bastard of a man aren't tha. Tell yer what, we need more blokes like thee in world"
"Mates" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sounds like Fallowfield.

Posts like Fallowfield.

Return of the Fallowfield ?

Night guys - will be back tomorrow to catch up. I'll leave you guys to wet dream about me. We never had this many pussies on the utd fan base, maybe I'm getting old.

Night guys - will be back tomorrow to catch up. I'll leave you guys to wet dream about me. We never had this many pussies on the utd fan base, maybe I'm getting old.
A few too many blows to the head, I’m guessing. Hardly surprising, but commiserations old bean.

Back
Top Bottom