Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Am I the only one who is thinking Wilder's on screen persona is not quite as sharp and a bit more erratic than when he last managed us in the PL? Not sure if it's linked but I was a bit concerned when he stated when interviewed on telly recently that he drinks five or six pints at a time after a game.

You're right that does seem odd, for most games that's not nearly enough.

This would make sense; Wilder's last contract with us was to June this year.

And it would tie in with the rumored "break clause" at the end of the season for both parties.

I just hope to God we exercise it...

Bang on.

Failed at the two jobs he’s had since he was last here but some bright spark thought we should bring him back.

He’s no better than Hecky.

I’m not necessarily defending Wilder but how do you define failed?

I will never understand the wilder haters. He took us from L1 obscurity to 9th in the premier league! Do people just forget that!? He left after extraordinary covid circumstances. It wasn’t great how he left but Christ I see why he left! There’s an air of bitterness from those that don’t like him

It’s been a lot better than under Hecky. Do you seriously think we were performing as well as we did today under Hecky?
That’s fair (still the same glaring issues imo).. however… a hot, steaming pile of white dog shit would be better than how we were under hecky. If that’s a benchmark then we’re well and truly shabbered!

Bad subs BUT imagine as a team getting battered ever week to be 4-1 to then 3 for some unknown reason then 14 mins added must drain the life outta these Las just like it did the fans

That’s fair (still the same glaring issues imo).. however… a hot, steaming pile of white dog shit would be better than how we were under hecky. If that’s a benchmark then we’re well and truly shabbered!
Unfortunately that’s all he can be based on.

He inherited a team that was on track to be the worst in Premier league history low on confidence / fitness / good players. We all thought there was a possibility we wouldn’t beat derbys record and with Hecky we wouldn’t.

Since Wilder has come in we have picked up points and thrown away leads. We have a lot of work to do in summer but we are so much better now even though still rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom