Pre-Season 2023/24 Sheffield United v. Girona - 26th July 2023

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lowes touch and positioning is Sh… not very good, didn’t track the guy who should have scored.

First half thoughts

Quality opposition skilful and pacy the type we'll face in the EPL.
Berge stand out player we really need to keep him.
Slimane looking good.
Naughty tackle on Fleck that took him off.
Both sides hit post.
Sereki in a battle against a good player but standing up well.
Frecklington doing ok.
Young Marsh not in the game at the moment but working hard

Overall a very good 45 mins work out.

Berge is up for it this season, I said after Chesterfield game I thought he’d lost weight and it really looks like he has, leaner and a lot fitter.. doing a lot more running and always wanting the ball, looking really good.. big season coming from the rolls royce.
Almost like he's going to be a free agent in 12 months' time.

(Probably also helps that he's coming on a relatively injury-free season)

How can Seriki not get in the Rochdale team at the end of last season,and look so good for us today...amazing !
I think Baldock & Bogle need to be at the top of the games now cos Seriki & Sachdev are banging on the door. also Freckleton not far away from taking the LCB slot.

I think Baldock & Bogle need to be at the top of the games now cos Seriki & Sachdev are banging on the door. also Freckleton not far away from taking the LCB slot.
Baldock is in a different stratosphere to the other three you mentioned. Sachdev looks the likely replacement in a couple of years or so though.

Lowe not getting near enough to scorer.

Just before Osula missed a good chance.

Consistency!!

oh dear.......people are starting to get panicky - cast your mind back to last year:

Back
Top Bottom