Pre-Season 2023/24 Sheffield United v. Girona - 26th July 2023

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ndiayewillalwaysloveyou

Loyal blade ⚔️
Reaction score
1pm kick off if anyone wants to follow, guessing it'll be on SUTV live.

The following first team players missed the Rotherham game (obviously be some youth mixed in aswell)

Davies
Bogle
Anel
Egan
Lowe
RND
Fleck
Berge
Slimane
Coulibaly
Traore
McBurnie
Brewster
Osula

The following first team players missed the Rotherham game (obviously be some youth mixed in aswell)

Davies
Bogle
Anel
Egan
Lowe
RND
Fleck
Berge
Slimane
Coulibaly
Traore
McBurnie
Brewster
Osula

Guessing we will see Davies, Anel,Egan Lowe, Fleck, Slimane, Osula

Injured:Bogle, RND, Coulibaly, Mcburnie, Brewster

Question marks: Berge, Traore

I’ve been on the point of writing Brewster off on a couple of occasions last couple if years but then see a spark of hope.

However if he doesn’t have a shirt on his back for at least 20 minutes today or Saturday then I give up

I’ve been on the point of writing Brewster off on a couple of occasions last couple if years but then see a spark of hope.

However if he doesn’t have a shirt on his back for at least 20 minutes today or Saturday then I give up

Prepare to give up then. I imagine he is still a while off full contact football

How can that even be though ?

He’s been training for the last couple of weeks albeit a lot of it in his own. If a behind closed doors pre season friendly today isn’t an opportunity for him to have 20 minutes then there is no hope

How can that even be though ?

He’s been training for the last couple of weeks albeit a lot of it in his own. If a behind closed doors pre season friendly today isn’t an opportunity for him to have 20 minutes then there is no hope
I'm sure I saw on one of the vids hecky saying he's back in full contact training in 2 or 3 weeks

Stuck at work but if anyone gets a decent stream please drop me a PM (don't stick it on this thread for obvious reasons)

Not great is it? 2 more matches after today to gain match fitness for a season in the PL. Similar last summer I remember the Watford game us being depleted.
Plus 5 likely starters and 4 to be subs that started last night for 12/8. That’s 17 probably and Mcburnie and Traore and one young un/ new signing to make the 20 for the squad against Palace.

Davies
Bogle
Anel
Egan
Lowe
RND
Fleck
Berge
Slimane
Coulibaly
Traore
McBurnie
Brewster
Osula

8 start from the first team squad. So the predicted 6 not included.

No Peck today or yesterday is he on the move ?

If anyone should feel the need to watch this thriller, let me know

Back
Top Bottom