Pre-Season 2023/24 Sheffield United Pre-season Friendly Fixtures 2023/2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A shame that all the u18/21 games are BCD and not being used to get out into the local communities any more

Can't remember a massive hunt for pre season tickets for friendlies when 4 years running we visited Cornwall on tour
Bodmin Hayle Truro saltash the likes when the same 50 odd blades were there . Same Inverness when around 100 blades made it .

Can't remember a massive hunt for pre season tickets for friendlies when 4 years running we visited Cornwall on tour
Bodmin Hayle Truro saltash the likes when the same 50 odd blades were there . Same Inverness when around 100 blades made it .
That’s because those places are further away, take longer to get to and are more expensive to get to.

Hardly surprising.

Agreed. However, this is actually an authentic Goan-Portuguese restaurant, a throwback from the Portuguese imperial period, which is what makes it stupendous and worth a visit.
Which is where Vindaloo comes from, originally based on a Portuguese dish. Mental but true.

Morning all. I'm trying to buy a ticket for the Estoril game but the ticket site asks for a "Tax Number" and wont let me proceed to payment. Any help or suggestions would be welcomed please.

Morning all. I'm trying to buy a ticket for the Estoril game but the ticket site asks for a "Tax Number" and wont let me proceed to payment. Any help or suggestions would be welcomed please.
All sorted. FYI - the Smartfan website asked for a "Tax ID number" so I've input "xxxxxx" and it's allowed me to proceed to payment. Ticket bought for 20 euros plus 1.5 euro admin fee and delivered all ok. See you all in Estoril whoever is making the trip. UTB

All sorted. FYI - the Smartfan website asked for a "Tax ID number" so I've input "xxxxxx" and it's allowed me to proceed to payment. Ticket bought for 20 euros plus 1.5 euro admin fee and delivered all ok. See you all in Estoril whoever is making the trip. UTB

Enjoy mate - don't forget the sun cream!

Is Chezzy sold out today? Had a last minute change of plans and me and the youth are at a loose end.

Got em thanks, some available through the Chezzy site online, block FS6

93 seats left apparently!

Even though today is 'only' against Chesterfield I think it will be an eye-opening insight into the stark lack of creativity we're likely to possess, without McAtee, Doyle and N'Diaye. They were our youth, our energy and our star quality.

I'm expecting safe but simple passing, relying on wingbacks for an outlet, and strikers possibly looking isolated/distanced from the midfield, and unlikely to create something out of nothing on their own. That's this season btw, not simply today. I think it's going to be a struggle ahead.

Hi,Chesterfield fan here.
When I looked 10 mins ago there was 70 tickets left in F26 in the East stand which has been allocated to Blades fans.F27 is still available with around 400 seats in that block but I don’t know if they will open that block.
The home stands are sold out.

Just seen Gillingham played Como in Italy. Announced in May to fans and they took a decent following. Looks class. It’s not that difficult to organise.

Looks like only 6 tickets left for Rotherham next Tuesday unless another block(s) become available.

Agreed. However, this is actually an authentic Goan-Portuguese restaurant, a throwback from the Portuguese imperial period, which is what makes it stupendous and worth a visit.
My last night in Estoril before I leave for Santander in the morning so I paid a visit to Masala based on your comments.
I had a very impressive chicken and mushroom madras with rice and a nan bread filled with potato. Washed down with a couple of Cobras.
Caiscais is an absolutely lovely place and I'd like to go back soon with Mrs BB.

Kop is open for Stuttgart?

I'm curious about the next 48 hours with the back to back games. Will the behind closed doors match be to look at potential triallists or free signings? Will it be a reduced minutes match for fitness for players returning from injury such as Brewster and Norrington-Davies? How many of the first team will feature on Wednesday instead of Tuesday given that they should be tougher opponents than Rotherham? Is this the last fitness test match before Hecky starts considering the line up for Palace against Derby and Stuttgart? Is it behind closed doors at the request of Girona? It seems odd to play a La Liga side in pre-season like this without fans.

I'm curious about the next 48 hours with the back to back games. Will the behind closed doors match be to look at potential triallists or free signings? Will it be a reduced minutes match for fitness for players returning from injury such as Brewster and Norrington-Davies? How many of the first team will feature on Wednesday instead of Tuesday given that they should be tougher opponents than Rotherham? Is this the last fitness test match before Hecky starts considering the line up for Palace against Derby and Stuttgart? Is it behind closed doors at the request of Girona? It seems odd to play a La Liga side in pre-season like this without fans.
I thought you was presenting Question of Sport then 😅😅(???)

Hopefully we haven't got as many missing.

Probably a combination of all of the above. Someone playing 45 minutes in each game is only 90 total so that they're back to back isn't really a concern

Its a FRIENDLY, to get some time in and fitness, please lets not have all the so and sos not good enough , if XYZ gets in we are down etc,

Back
Top Bottom