25 man squad (23/24 season)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ndiayewillalwaysloveyou

Loyal blade ⚔️
Reaction score
Wes/Davies/Amissah

Baldock/Bogle
Anel/Basham
Egan
Robinson/Trusty
Thomas/Lowe/Larouci/RND

Norwood/Davies
Souza/Slimane
Hamer/Osborn
McAtee/Fleck

Archer/Brewster
McBurnie/Traore
Osula/Jebbison

This is how I see our squad looking for the next four months in each position. (First names been picked so far) Be interesting to see who's not included, 27 players there but some will be u21s anyway.

Anyone know when this is confirmed?

Last edited by a moderator:

There are 32 names on the Premier League website for us but I don't know if this is the officially submitted list and I don't know which ones are young enough to play without being included.

Is there anywhere that our official submitted list can be found online ?

I'm quite interested to see whether Fleck Osborn Brewster RND have been included and also whether we've left a spare place (ie. Listed only 23 or 24).

Which of McAtee Larouci Traore Brooks Seriki Buyabo etc etc are young enough to play without being listed ?

Would be very grateful for details or link to list

There are 32 names on the Premier League website for us but I don't know if this is the officially submitted list and I don't know which ones are young enough to play without being included.

Is there anywhere that our official submitted list can be found online ?

I'm quite interested to see whether Fleck Osborn Brewster RND have been included and also whether we've left a spare place (ie. Listed only 23 or 24).

Which of McAtee Larouci Traore Brooks Seriki Buyabo etc etc are young enough to play without being listed ?

Would be very grateful for details or link to list
Players who don't need to be included in the 25 man squad;
James McAtee
Femi Seriki
Sai Sachdev
Jili Buyabu
Andre Brooks
Benie Traore
Will Osula
Daniel Jebbison

Think those are all the players listed on the clubs "first team" page that qualify as U21 for this season

From the list in the OP I think there's only 24 players there who need to be named in the squad even if all the currently injured players are included.

James McAtee
Femi Seriki
Sai Sachdev
Jili Buyabu
Andre Brooks
Benie Traore
Will Osula
Daniel Jebbison

Think those are all the players listed on the clubs "first team" page that qualify as U21 for this season

From the list in the OP I think there's only 24 players there who need to be named in the squad even if all the currently injured players are included.
Many thanks 👍

James McAtee
Femi Seriki
Sai Sachdev
Jili Buyabu
Andre Brooks
Benie Traore
Will Osula
Daniel Jebbison

I thought McAtee, as a loan, needed to be included?

I don’t know where I got that from though, so hopefully I’m wrong.

It seems we have
32 players with a shirt number
8 young players don't need to be in the "official" squad list
Thus 24 in the squad list so 1 spare place if we get a free agent

If you're right , we can still name every player who has a shirt number , so it doesn't look like the long-term injured Brewster , RND , Fleck & Osborn will be excluded.

If you're right , we can still name every player who has a shirt number , so it doesn't look like the long-term injured Brewster , RND , Fleck & Osborn will be excluded.

Ah but is Brewster not as injured as we may have thought...

cdaf49d9b8d3cc104625aaf5d0331833.png

My matchday 20 looks like
Wes Davies
Baldock Bogle
Anel Bash
Egan
Robbo Trusty
Thomas Larouci
Hamer McAtee Souza
Norwood DaviesT
McB Archer Osula Traore

The other 12 are

Injured
RND Lowe Osborn Fleck Brewster Jebbo

Developing
Amissah Seriki Sachdev Slimane Buyabu Brooks Coulibaly

Sorry , that's 13 ... I give up 🙄

I can't find that as a rule anywhere, no mention of that on the premier league website or any other sources I've found. So if I had to guess I'd say that loan players are regarded in the same way for this purpose

I can't find that as a rule anywhere, no mention of that on the premier league website or any other sources I've found. So if I had to guess I'd say that loan players are regarded in the same way for this purpose
It's an EFL rule, Doyle and McAtee both counted to the number of players in the squad last season. Premier League don't appear to make the same distinction so all Under21s count as Under21.

It's an EFL rule, Doyle and McAtee both counted to the number of players in the squad last season. Premier League don't appear to make the same distinction so all Under21s count as Under21.
That's really odd. I had assumed it was the same - all loans count. If not, I think we're at 25 senior players, but this includes long term injuries for Fleck, RND and maybe Osborn depending how severe his groin tear is. Also not sure if Seriki is 20 (wikipedia) or 21 (transfermarkt).

Dave Powell was never a sub. Always started games
Did he play alongside Eddie C then ?
My memory is John Flynn alongside Eddie , so was Dave P before that ?
My memory cells have misplaced Dave P even though I even though I can clearly picture him on the field

Did he play alongside Eddie C then ?
My memory is John Flynn alongside Eddie , so was Dave P before that ?
My memory cells have misplaced Dave P even though I even though I can clearly picture him on the field
Powell and Colquhoun were our CB pairing for most of 1968/69, 1969/70 and 1970/71 seasons until Powell's injury at QPR in March 1971. Flynn played only 9 games during the 1970/71 season

Makes me long for 1970 when the same 11 played every week and the sub was either Frank Barlow or Dave Powell but they only came on once in a blue moon 😄
Paddy Buckley most of the time I remember

Back
Top Bottom