Pre-Season 2023/24 Sheffield United v. Girona - 26th July 2023

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm not sure what I expected, but I definitely didn't expect Matthew Young to look like that

You have your privacy set high so can't message you, drop me a message

heads up on Girona , finished 10th in la Liga last season 2 places above Seville and they took 4 points of Real Madid 1-1 in madrid beat them 4-2 at home , so no mugs

heads up on Girona , finished 10th in la Liga last season 2 places above Seville and they took 4 points of Real Madid 1-1 in madrid beat them 4-2 at home , so no mugs
Seville spent most of last season in the bottom 6. They had huge off field issues. Still managed to embaress Manchester in the UEFA cup though.

Berge is up for it this season, I said after Chesterfield game I thought he’d lost weight and it really looks like he has, leaner and a lot fitter.. doing a lot more running and always wanting the ball, looking really good.. big season coming from the rolls royce.

Berge is up for it this season, I said after Chesterfield game I thought he’d lost weight and it really looks like he has, leaner and a lot fitter.. doing a lot more running and always wanting the ball, looking really good.. big season coming from the rolls royce.

It's funny cuz Pep was saying Haaland had come back the fittest of his career so far too

Maybe Sander and Erling went to a specialized training resort in the off season.

The sniper strikes again. At least he showed a little empathy and went for Fleck rather than one of our young guns.

Is this on astroturf? I know they were watering it but wasn’t sure if that was to give the ball some zip.

Back
Top Bottom