New Signing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who are we signing , or who is ITK? In The Know? In The Kacky? In The Kitchen? Itching Their Knackers? Irritable Touchy Kermit? Irish Turtle Killer? Impatient Turkish Knapsack?

What's point in threads like this?! Why fuucking put it up if you wont say who.

I don't care who it is, I don't want to know but these "I know something you don't know but i'm not saying so nerrrr" threads are so embarrassing.

I was in the car park earlier picking up some tickets and saw the number plate N3W P1AY3R. Is it him Brownie?

It's Adam Le Fondre & Michael Tonge. No need for secrets round here

I wouldn't complain about Le Fondre signing. He's worth the risk. Not sure about Tongey - if he's on a free then maybe he's worth the risk also.

Incoming tomorrow, got this from someone who is ITK

Not rocket science given the quotes of the last few days from Speedo. I would think a large slice of credibility would be gone if there is not at least one signing. As to who...now thats a different thing!

I've nicked it off BM.

The poster who told us Lupoli was signing has now told us the above.

30 year old Sunderland goal getter, who's only played a few games for them

Let's see shall we, but I'm a little uninspired :(

Apparantly, he now plays for Rosenberg

I've nicked it off BM.

The poster who told us Lupoli was signing has now told us the above.

30 year old Sunderland goal getter, who's only played a few games for them

Let's see shall we, but I'm a little uninspired :(

Apparantly, he now plays for Rosenberg

Nothing said about this in the media up here. He's a good all round striker, great shot, good in the air, quite mobile too. I doubt there's any truth in this, Rosenborg are winning the league up here and will play in the Europa league soon.

According to papers this morning Le-Fondre is off to Plymouth for £500K with Rory Fallon in part-ex!

Makes a mokery of the £3m price tag Rovrum put on him last week.................!

According to papers this morning Le-Fondre is off to Plymouth for £500K with Rory Fallon in part-ex!

Makes a mokery of the £3m price tag Rovrum put on him last week.................!

Both me and a friend (Roth Fan) have been saying if a bid in the region of 750k came in for him, whether it be up front or cash and insentives or paid in installements they'd go for it.

If he is available for that kind of money he is definitely worth a punt.

Still a shitload for a 4th tier striker!

Nothing said about this in the media up here. He's a good all round striker, great shot, good in the air, quite mobile too. I doubt there's any truth in this, Rosenborg are winning the league up here and will play in the Europa league soon.
Thought that he was their best player last week against FcK. Would be a good signing if it was true

Still a shitload for a 4th tier striker!

i agree with what youre saying but hes doing what our strikers crnt and thats find the back of the net. it has worked before though look at kevin davies from chesterfield to southampton (i think) granted hes not a prolific scorer but he knocked a few in and with the way things are going at the minute for us we need all the goals we can get. creswell,evans,ward couldnt hit a barn door with a banjo at the minute

That's a hell of a step up to make and a hell of a risk for 750k that we can't really afford. I'd be very surprised if we gambled so much

Ryan Taylor's a better player than Le Fondre, so if we sign anyone from Rotherham I hope it's him. Not now though, because he's injured.

Blades_257 - When has that ever stopped us?

He'll fit in well with us then if he's rubbish in play-off finals.

has know ones cats dogs brother sister cousan seen micheal brown at bramall lane today must be surely there by now from portsmouth, or at shirecliffe?

Back
Top Bottom