Incoming? Sam Curtis & Ivo Grbic - Both Confirmed.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Most signings aren't announced until Thursday/Friday, my guess is the management like to keep the opposition guessing as to who they may be facing.
Have faith.

Did Wilder not say that the only signings being made,are ones that would go straight into the team ?
Surely at just 18 and coming from the Irish league,Sam Curtis would not qualify ? 🤔
It’s the same as when he signed Ndiaye.

They come for the development squad but hopefully train with the first team straight away. Then hopefully they make there way into the team.

Signed a 4 year deal. Earning £5,666pw and also club buying him a house in Dore, they've took out a mortgage on it, paying back £732p/m on the mortgage, house is valued at 389k.

In his medical they found out he was 5 inches smaller than what was said by his former club, and this was the hold up. He agreed to grow his hair to make up the 5 inches as his former club wouldn't budge on the fee and we were buying him based on his accurate height.

Signed a 4 year deal. Earning £5,666pw and also club buying him a house in Dore, they've took out a mortgage on it, paying back £732p/m on the mortgage, house is valued at 389k.

In his medical they found out he was 5 inches smaller than what was said by his former club, and this was the hold up. He agreed to grow his hair to make up the 5 inches as his former club wouldn't budge on the fee and we were buying him based on his accurate height.
What a funny story

So they said he was 6’ 5”

Did Wilder not say that the only signings being made,are ones that would go straight into the team ?
Surely at just 18 and coming from the Irish league,Sam Curtis would not qualify ? 🤔
I don’t think Wilder considers him one of the three.

nicole kidman used to lie about her height. She'd say she was shorter than she was because she thought nobody would hire a tall woman.

True story

Think it's more about the stupidity of many of our fans....who can't read between the lines.

Neil Warnock and Chris Wilder have both explained in interviews that even when a deal is a "done deal"
Weird things can happen at the last second, it's never done until the contract is signed. Warnock mentioned that he shook hands on a deal with the player and agent and he was due to sign the papers the following day. The next morning Warnock reads in the paper the same player has signed for another club. The agent didn't even bother to let Warnock know about the change of plan.

Also you only need to think back to the Jerome Sinclair loan signing from Watford.
It was done and dusted deal with Sinclair at the Sheffield train station waiting for the taxi to the arrive to take him to the training ground to sign the contracts. Jeromes agent asked for an additional agents fee a few hours before deadline day.
Don't thing it was that much but Wilder refused to pay it, on principle.

Even if Chris Wilder was posting as ITK on here.....every now and then he would get it wrong
and you would have some posters questioning Chris Wilders credentials ha ha.
It’s like………

IMG_0741.jpeg

I was told, by someone in the profession, that in the world of football intermediaries, Sheffield United, have the reputation of being one of the most disorganised and worst clubs to deal with, in any transfer negotiations.

That’s not hard to believe tbh 😉

Is the property a bungalow btw?

Screenshot 2024-01-25 091303_00000.png

Donation made since I speculated and said "probably getting their signing videos released tonight" on Tuesday and that's ruffled a few feathers. Plus, why not, great cause and I owe them a bloody lot.

Be surprised if Sam's isn't released today with Ivo's following tomorrow so they both get their own day in the blades social media spotlight.

If I can speculate once more, I think Oli's interview may have had something to do with the media teams schedule. Either that or things are looking tricky with other deals and we're announcing these as late as possible in the JTW to avoid hysteria that we've done hardly anything running up to deadline day. Hopefully not!

389k up Dore? What's he in, a bedsit?

Sky sports news discussing blades transfer business now on sky news . Could be interesting or same names we already know about .

View attachment 178059

Donation made since I speculated and said "probably getting their signing videos released tonight" on Tuesday and that's ruffled a few feathers. Plus, why not, great cause and I owe them a bloody lot.

Be surprised if Sam's isn't released today with Ivo's following tomorrow so they both get their own day in the blades social media spotlight.

If I can speculate once more, I think Oli's interview may have had something to do with the media teams schedule. Either that or things are looking tricky with other deals and we're announcing these as late as possible in the JTW to avoid hysteria that we've done hardly anything running up to deadline day. Hopefully not!
Top stuff 👏

We need Sunjihi to start doing something like this, they'd be able to afford an entire wing

Back
Top Bottom