Incoming? Sam Curtis & Ivo Grbic - Both Confirmed.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good work MojoMuffin , do you see any more January signings in your crystal ball? 🔮
Nothing I've been told about mate. The names will always hit twitter beforehand, which are obviously Holgate, Worrall, Godfrey etc. Any info I get will be based on them actually walking through the academy doors, by which they'll probably be common knowledge. Again, just to reiterate, nothing will be shared unless deals are done. I will never post anything that could jeopardise a signing or hurt the club in any way. If the bloke who keeps leaking team sheets at 9am on match day is on here, I'd like to just say you're a proper bellend. There won't be anything further from me for the JTW I'm afraid!

Glad we've got these two lads and Weston Park got a nice donation out of it. I shall return to my daily tasks of sharing rumours from twitter and being bemused about people talking about the topic of masturbation on the working from home thread.

Nothing I've been told about mate. The names will always hit twitter beforehand, which are obviously Holgate, Worrall, Godfrey etc. Any info I get will be based on them actually walking through the academy doors, by which they'll probably be common knowledge. Again, just to reiterate, nothing will be shared unless deals are done. I will never post anything that could jeopardise a signing or hurt the club in any way. If the bloke who keeps leaking team sheets at 9am on match day is on here, I'd like to just say you're a proper bellend. There won't be anything further from me for the JTW I'm afraid!

Glad we've got these two lads and Weston Park got a nice donation out of it. I shall return to my daily tasks of sharing rumours from twitter and being bemused about people talking about the topic of masturbation on the working from home thread.
Seems like 1973Blade has been sacked of team news leaker since Hecky left! 😆

Back
Top Bottom